ListCreator

Started by MaXiForum.cz, October 18, 2009, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaXiForum.cz

ListCreator - Link to Mod

This modification adds to global and local moderators a possibility to create an alphabetic list of the topics on certain boards. This module is compatible with Pretty Url.

Language: Czech, English, Turkish, Russian, Romanian

Update history:

2010-11-13 - Update
- fix the bug with Subs.php on line: 4432
- add Romanian tranlation

2010-11-12 - Update
- support RC4, 1.1.12
- support UTF-8 including Cyrillic
- optimized speed
- add Russian tranlation
- add copyright

2009-10-15 - Update

2009-10-17 - Update

2009-12-02 - Update
- support RC2
- improved diacritics
- add Turkish translation
- add anchor

2009-12-10 - Update
- improved recognition of special characters
- add ignore prefixes

Developed by the www.maxiforum.cz - [email protected]

-=[Vyorel]=-

My mods for SMF - [6].

MaXiForum.cz

rölyef

Nice mod :)
Turkish translation:

Modifications.turkish.php
Modifications.turkish-utf8.php

//  ListCreator by www.maxiforum.cz
$txt['listcreator'] = 'Liste Oluşturucu';

MaXiForum.cz

sodmanccc

nice mod thanks for spending time making and sharing it

SISPro

is there any way of making this work on RC2 I really like this mod

Harvester

What are these odd characters that I see when I parse it from the download page?

// ListCreator by www.maxiforum.cz function ListCreator(){  global $boardurl, $context, $db_prefix, $user_info;  if ($user_info['is_admin'] || in_array('moderate_board', $user_info['permissions']))  {    $ch = array('Ã�', 'Ã�', 'Ä�', 'Ã�', 'Ä�', 'Ã�', 'Ä�', 'Ã�', 'Ã�', 'Å�', 'Ã�', 'Ã�', 'Å�', 'Å ', 'Ť', 'Ã�', 'Å®', 'Ã�', 'Ã�', 'Ž', 'á', 'ä', 'Ä�', 'ç', 'Ä�', 'é', 'Ä�', 'ë', 'í', 'Å�', 'ó', 'ö', 'Å�', 'Å¡', 'Å¥', 'ú', 'ů', 'ü', 'ý', 'ž');    $up = array('á' => 'Ã�',                 'ä' => 'Ã�',                 'Ä�' => 'Ä�',                 'ç' => 'Ã�',                 'Ä�' => 'Ä�',                 'é' => 'Ã�',                 'Ä�' => 'Ä�',                 'ë' => 'Ã�',

Is the SMF parser malfunctioning or will those odd characters actually do something?

MaXiForum.cz

A new version with support for RC2 now!

Harvester: It was to support accented characters. I improved it. Some special characters on some databases include poorly. To report bugs.

SISPro

Thank you so much works like a charm

FrelonVert

Hello,

Super mod! Thank you!

I use the prefix and instead of sorting alphabetically, it classifies topics by "[". A solution to exclude the prefix?

Thanks

legostrat

Is there any way to apply this mod so that it makes a list of the child boards, instead of topics?
www.calxanime.com [nofollow] - a SMF forum!  :D  Join if you're interested.

MaXiForum.cz

I was thinking how to solve the prefix and going to the new version with a field prefix, which are ignored. Maybe soon...

List of content of sub-boards is a "small" problem, it should be completely changed ListCreator. Thinking about the new version, but I dont promise it.

Tiribulus

Any idea why I would get the bbc tagged text instead of the rendered list?
Thanks

MaXiForum.cz

I takes the output text from ListCreator, use a text editor find and replace. For example: Find "[color = orange]" to replace "[color = blue]" and replace everything.

Tiribulus

I didn't explain well enough. I'm getting this

Tiribulus

It appears I am dense. I now see the screens again in the first post as well, but I am not sure what to do with the output text. What does it do for me in a text editor? I'm sure this is just something I am missing.

Forgive me, I have a lot on my mind. I see now. It just generates the code and what you do with it after that is up to you. O:)

MaXiForum.cz

New version, support prefixes.

Prefixes can modify in Source/Subs.php in function ListCreator(). Line with prefixes is$prefixes = Array('"', '\'', '[', '"', ' ', '(');

These characters will be ignored.

Kimmie

well it took me a while to finally figure out that it doesnt automatically make the thread with the list, it simply generates the code, and then you have to start a new thread and copy and paste it all in yourself,..,lol, but, this may turn out to be a useful mod after all. :)

Question: it says in your description that it "adds to global and local moderators a possibility". I looked all through permissions and cannot find the permissions for this mod. Are there any or does it automatically give them the permissions to use it? (if so, how can I turn those off, I dont want anyone else using that feature).

MaXiForum.cz

Yes, this mod only generates a list. It does not create a new topic. For example, the list may be longer than the maximum length of post. It should create more posts, etc.

Set rights is nowhere in the administration. This mod is active only if you're a local moderator, moderator or administrator in the current board.  Maybe later, with the support subboards.

Advertisement: