News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drhamza

i'm a bit buzy now, but if you checked the previous posts i guess there is an RC2 version... please don't hate me if you don't find it, but i recall that i've installed it on my rc2

akbora

Have you got one this mod? There isn't it mods page.
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

exteeyou

I love how this mod is listed as the "featured mod" on SMF yet they seem to have removed the actual mod and download.

Fail.

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

KensonPlays

Quote from: NIBOGO on October 18, 2009, 11:45:48 PM
Nice!

Really original, useful and pretty mod

/*This mod reminds me the Ubuntu Notification System*/
Or Fedora, like at my gpas house.

* Kcmartz loves this mod!

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

forsakenlad

Lol thanks, guys it has been put back up, sorry :)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

akbora

Thanks Eren, please update RC2,

Tr: RC2 de çalışır mı?
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

forsakenlad

It works, yes. Çalışıyor evet.

akbora

Very very thanks it is great thing...

''It works'' good voice I hear this night....
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

KensonPlays

* Kcmartz is glad it works for you!

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

akbora

It gives error index.template.php:

SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

~DS~

I was told to contact the author because this was causing a "unknown action" in the forum.
So does this work on 2.0 RC2? Because it said it's compatible with: 2.0 RC1.2 only.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

KensonPlays

@Dismal Shadow, just installed on my forum a few mins ago, 2.0RC2, and it works for me!

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

forsakenlad

I was able to install it without any problems and as I'm aware a lot of other people as well. Are you trying to install the theme to some other theme akbora? Or have you made direct modifications to the default template?

~DS~

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on December 30, 2009, 11:02:45 PM
Feature request: get notifications of new topic created, like this:

"New Topic created by Dismal Shadow,
Happy new years guys"

Any news on this Eren?

forsakenlad

Well actually I'm planning to hand over the development of the mod to someone else. I just don't have the enthusiasm to work on it anymore and I think it can be improved in a lot of ways and made a better mod :)

akbora

Yes I installed it finally...

Eren thanks again, can we change black colour? Where?
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

forsakenlad

In the stylesheets, jgrowl.css as far as I remember.

akbora

Tr: (I have to ) Uyarı çıkıyor hemen kayboluyor çok az kalıyor süresi artamaz mı?

Black is challenging no problem...
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

forsakenlad

Admin panelinden değiştirebilirsin kalma süresini. Daha değiştirebileceğin birçok şey daha var panelde.

Advertisement: