News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forsakenlad

Yes it should be made so the action is not registered in the log.
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Stigmartyr

Quote from: Eren Yaşarkurt on February 21, 2010, 07:34:01 AM
Yes it should be made so the action is not registered in the log.

Awesome.  Anyone handy with that function?

forsakenlad

Well you better PM vbgamer, I've given the mod over to him and won't be here much longer I'm afraid.

~DS~

Quote from: Eren Yaşarkurt on February 21, 2010, 02:20:08 PM
Well you better PM vbgamer, I've given the mod over to him and won't be here much longer I'm afraid.
I did...he doesn't have time either I am afraid. Probably will be giving away to someone else.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

akbora

There are a lot of errors over 200.000 ......goes billions

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
==>38:       foreach ($context['enot']['pms'] as $enot)

2: end(): Passed variable is not an array or object
==>36:       $last_item = end($context['enot']['pms']);

These errors both of them big problem for me... Please help me...
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

Arantor

Quote from: Croco on February 20, 2010, 12:59:35 PM
Quote from: Arantor on January 30, 2010, 07:38:52 PM
* Arantor thinks there needs to be a language string added to Who.{language}.php for $txt['whoall_enotify'].
This won't solve the problem

the problem with unkown actions is simple.

I did know that, but as a workaround until such a thing could be added...

More-to-life

Hi guys

Ive look in the css file to change the colour of the pm background but cant seem to find it

Anyone got any clues?
UK Bike Forum - The biggest motorcycle forum magazine in Wales UK.
Gear Up Magazine - Gear Up Motorcycle Magazine.
United Bikers UK Motorcycle Forum - A Brand New UK Bike Forum.
Used Cars South Wales - Search For Your Next Used Car In Laleston, Bridgend, South Wales.
Bikers Of Wales Motorcycle Website - Motorbike Info
Honda - Honda UK

Yağız...

Quote from: welshbikers on February 22, 2010, 09:47:38 AM
Hi guys

Ive look in the css file to change the colour of the pm background but cant seem to find it

Anyone got any clues?
Open ./Themes/default/css/jquery.jgrowl.css with an advanced editor and find:
background-color:         #000;
Change #000.

Fix for "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" and "2: end(): Passed variable is not an array or object":
Find in ./Themes/default/ENotify.template.php:
$last_item2 = end($context['enot']['replies']);
Add before:
if (!empty($context['enot']['replies'])) {
Find:
ENotifySetRead($enot['id']);
Add after:
}
Find:
$last_item = end($context['enot']['pms']);
Add before:
if (!empty($context['enot']['pms'])) {
Find:
ENotifySetRead($enot['id']);
Add after:
}

lukedamouse

I can't get it to work on SMF 1.1 (most recent version)

vbgamer45

Only works with SMF 2.0 RC2
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Xenmorph

Quote from: Alpay on December 28, 2009, 03:08:59 PM
Forsakenlad  ,

LogInOut.php Error :

http://wwwxxxxforum/index.php?action=login2;sa=check;member=38640

8: Undefined index: login_url

File : /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/Sources/LogInOut.php
Line : 136

==>136:
if (strpos($_SESSION['login_url'], 'enotify') || empty($_SESSION['login_url']))

Is there a fix for this ?

I am also receiving the same error as above.

also any update on a permanent solution for the "Who on-line list" issue this Mod generates ?

Think the mod is great just what Ive been looking for in my Site revamp but would like to clear this up before letting my Member loose on the New site.

DarkValentine

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 26, 2010, 12:08:04 AM
Only works with SMF 2.0 RC2

It's an awesome looking mod. Makes things look loads more streamlined and whatnot. It is unfortunate that it's not available for the 1.1 series, but I can understand the possible reasons why.

I'd use it, but don't want to go through the process of switching board versions from 1.1.11 to 2.0RC1.2 just to use one option.

I have seen it in action on other boards running 2.0, and it does look nice.

vbgamer45

I can probably port it to SMF 1.1.x for a donation of $25 to $30
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

forsakenlad

Before porting it I'd strongly advise you correct the two bugs (one filling the error log and the other one showing up as unknown action)

kaamaru

This made my host add a .disabled to the end of my index.php as I took up so much of the server CPU! lol.
Hello,

We are writing to inform you that we have had to disable a folder on your account after it was causing extremely high system load on the shared server Foundation, where it is hosted. The folder disabled was ./iphone/, which was disabled with an .htaccess file denying all incoming connections. I have attached to this ticket a snapshot of the connections which were taking place to your account at the time it was disabled. Note that this is only a snapshot showing concurrent connections at a single moment, the total number of connections over time was extremely high. Furthermore, please see the below resource usage statistics for your account:

CPU% 17.65
MEM% 19.85
SQL% 2.3
Top Process %CPU 40.0 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
Top Process %CPU 36.0 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
Top Process %CPU 28.0 [php]

As a reference point, consider that the vast majority of shared accounts consume 1.00% or less of CPU/MEM/SQL. With this in mind you can see how extremely high your account's resource usage was on the server. Please make adjustments to your site in order to reduce the strain it places on the server, or consider upgrading to a Dedicated hosting solution where your site could run in its present state without affecting other customers. If you have any questions or issues regarding this matter please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thank You!
--
Kyle Hammond

-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We have once again found your account consuming the majority of server resources as a result making the server almost unresponsive. Please find usage details as below:

Top Process:

PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND
16920  20 0 20872 10m 4328 R 7.2 0.3 0:00.22 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
16921 **** 19 0 20204 10m 4320 R 6.5 0.3 0:00.20 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
16935 **** 18 0 0 0 0 Z 6.2 0.0 0:00.19 [php]
16925 **** 19 0 19188 9508 4272 R 4.6 0.2 0:00.14 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
16934 **** 16 0 18824 8604 3888 R 3.9 0.2 0:00.12 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
16936 **** 17 0 18896 8920 3976 R 3.9 0.2 0:00.12 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
16922 **** 18 0 18416 8224 3868 R 3.6 0.2 0:00.11 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
16949 **** 17 0 16320 6028 3776 R 1.6 0.1 0:00.05 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
16942 **** 17 0 14468 4372 3368 R 1.0 0.1 0:00.03 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
16944 **** 16 0 14060 1640 1368 R 0.7 0.0 0:00.02 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php

Usage:

CPU% 21.83
MEM% 20.66
SQL% 2.1

**** ihackmyi.com 21.83 20.66 2.1
Top Process %CPU 41.0 [php]
Top Process %CPU 40.0 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php
Top Process %CPU 34.0 /usr/bin/php /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php

As such we have been forced to rename the script /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php to /home/****/public_html/iphone/index.php.disabled. This is a shared environment and we can not allow one user to utilize the majority of the resources on a server as it affects all users adversely. If you require a higher usage then allowed on shared servers you might want to try a dedicated plan.

Details on dedicated plans can be found here:

Dedicated Plan http://www.lpdedicated.com

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind Regards,

Er. Tarik Klair
JSA-I System Administrator Team
Red Hat Certified Engineer.

Arantor

Yes, and that's unfortunately by design. In order for the forum to check for new updates, it has to call every few seconds. For every user on the site.

That's also the cause of your 'Unknown Action' oddity in your other thread.

forsakenlad

Quote from: Arantor on March 08, 2010, 10:04:00 AM
Yes, and that's unfortunately by design. In order for the forum to check for new updates, it has to call every few seconds. For every user on the site.

That's also the cause of your 'Unknown Action' oddity in your other thread.

Lol remember talking about it in the team boards way back then? You'd said that this would probably very resource consuming on big forums :D

Arantor

*nods* Just as an AJAX shoutbox is. If you're making regular repeated lookups every few seconds for every active user, it's gotta come back and get you sometime.

~DS~

You gonna to update this to RC3, vbgamer45?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

vbgamer45

Updated to SMF 2.0 RC3!
Includes Yağız... for the error log issue.
Also added code to prevent it from appearing in the online log. Which will fix the unknown action issue. Along with helping performance by not doing unneeded database queries.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: