News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurtleKicker

Unfortunate that users logging in can't easily be supported. That'd be slick.

I've gotten really positive feedback on this from my test forum, so I might be looking to incorporate this for real. One question, though: the notifications from ENotify seem independent of threads you've actually set "Notify" on? For example, ENotify will notify you with popups for replies to a thread you've started even if you've got "Notify" turned off on that thread?

If that's really the case and I'm not just misunderstanding, then I'd like to suggest having it tied to "Notify" so that ENotify only notifies the user to the threads they've requested. And/or, simply a setting allowing users to turn ENotify on/off for their profile.

A user who has started numerous threads doesn't necessarily want constant spam from ENotify for all of them. ;)

Eclipse16V

Quote from: Alpay on December 28, 2009, 03:08:59 PM
Forsakenlad  ,

LogInOut.php Error :

http://wwwxxxxforum/index.php?action=login2;sa=check;member=38640

8: Undefined index: login_url

File : /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/Sources/LogInOut.php
Line : 136

==>136:
if (strpos($_SESSION['login_url'], 'enotify') || empty($_SESSION['login_url']))

Same problem on RC3
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

shahraam

Hi,
This is a great mod but apparently does not work with Persian language. I installed the mod on my forum which is a Persian forum. The problem I'm having is that the user names and topic titles that are is Persian are not showed in the message that pops up on the screen. Instead I can only see "?" characters for every character that is in Persian. I'm using Persian UTF-8. I think Arabic UTF-8 would have the same issue.
Would you please try to resolve this problem?

~DS~

VB, this mod seem to have affect the redirect issue.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=371642.0

Is there a walkaround or fix on this.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

~DS~

I might uninstall this mod as there is no support here.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

luuuciano

very  nice mod!
thanks for making and sharing it...

a little question... I am translating it to spanish, but I do not fully inderstand the meaning of "Expiration duration of log items:"

Can you explain me that? wich is the use of that value in hour format?
(to make a better translation)
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

luuuciano

wel, I set it up to 15 seconds... and my server do no liked it LOL
I will have to uninstall it... :(
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

vbgamer45

Yeah will use a lot of resources if you have a lot of people
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

luuuciano

vbgamer45, what about an option to just running it only when the page load/reload?
(just 1 time)

vbgamer45

Kind of defeats the purpose of the mod then.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

NoFeaR / NFSMW

Nothing happens on mine. I have it installed on RC3 and id doesnt show a pop up, When using firebug i can see that it reloads but it doesnt show anything.

oOo--STAR--oOo

Hi I removed this mod and I'm getting the error jQuery Undefined

Webpage error details

Line: 504
Char: 6
Code: 0

Problem Is I dont know where this is....
I removed all the lines of code in each script..
Even Index.template for my custom theme
But I'm still getting this error..
Also because of this error all javascript on my website is no longer working..
I cant make the Post pox bigger..
Or many other little thing that use javascript.....

Please can some one help me with this..
Im using SMF 2.0 RC2

You can't fool a sufficiently talented fool.

http://www.uniquez-home.com
In Design Phase!

Mods I am designing,  No refresh Collapse Categories , Poll Redesign , Pure CSS Breadcrumb , Profile Statuses, Profile Views.

luuuciano

if you have 20 tabs/windows opened, the same browser, the same IP, etc..... you will have 20 queries every X amount of time too?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

oOo--STAR--oOo

Quote from: aljo1985 on April 17, 2010, 09:58:39 PM
Hi I removed this mod and I'm getting the error jQuery Undefined

Webpage error details

Line: 504
Char: 6
Code: 0

Problem Is I dont know where this is....
I removed all the lines of code in each script..
Even Index.template for my custom theme
But I'm still getting this error..
Also because of this error all javascript on my website is no longer working..
I cant make the Post pox bigger..
Or many other little thing that use javascript.....

Please can some one help me with this..
Im using SMF 2.0 RC2

Is anyone willing to help me with this. As my forums is not working as it should... All javascript is not working.. Because there is an error
with jquery

In Design Phase!

Mods I am designing,  No refresh Collapse Categories , Poll Redesign , Pure CSS Breadcrumb , Profile Statuses, Profile Views.

luuuciano

can you provide an url to see/check?

NoFeaR / NFSMW

oOo--STAR--oOo

Quote from: luuuciano on April 18, 2010, 01:24:36 PM
can you provide an url to see/check?

yeah here.. If you look the shoutbox buttons dont work.. The post resive box dont work.. all javascript dont work..
www.uniquez-home.com

Thanks

In Design Phase!

luuuciano

oOo--STAR--oOo

I didn't delete it.. I uninstalled Enotify.... So your telling me that .. All these pages need this file?

I don't think I ever had that file?

Where is it from? How would I get this file again?

In Design Phase!

Advertisement: