News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oOo--STAR--oOo

O.K. I googled the file and downloaded it added it to that directory it fixed that issue.. I dunno if i ever used that file though lol..
You can't fool a sufficiently talented fool.

http://www.uniquez-home.com
In Design Phase!

Mods I am designing,  No refresh Collapse Categories , Poll Redesign , Pure CSS Breadcrumb , Profile Statuses, Profile Views.

luuuciano

it is in your html code... you will have to check those mods... and add whatever they need
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

!RFAN

how can o modify the look of notifier... i want to change the white color of text , black background color and width ...

FireDitto

For some reason, this piece of the code appears to be screwing up my Admin pannel -- I can't access "Core Features", etc.

// ENotify
function ENotify($return_config = false)
{
global $txt, $scripturl, $context, $settings, $sc, $modSettings;

loadLanguage('ENotify');

$config_vars = array(
    array('check', 'enotify_replies'),
    array('check', 'enotify_pms'),
    array('int', 'enotify_refresh', 'postinput' => 'ms'),
    array('int', 'enotify_life', 'postinput' => 'ms'),
    array('int', 'enotify_exp', 'postinput' => $txt['hours']),
);

if ($return_config)
return $config_vars;

$context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=modsettings;save;sa=enotify';
$context['settings_title'] = $txt['enotify_admin'];

// No removing this line you, dirty unwashed mod authors. :p
if (empty($config_vars))
{
$context['settings_save_dont_show'] = true;
$context['settings_message'] = '<div class="centertext">' . $txt['modification_no_misc_settings'] . '</div>';

return prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars);
}

// Saving?
if (isset($_GET['save']))
{
checkSession();

$save_vars = $config_vars;

// This line is to help mod authors do a search/add after if you want to add something here. Keyword: FOOT TAPPING SUCKS!

saveDBSettings($save_vars);

// This line is to help mod authors do a search/add after if you want to add something here. Keyword: I LOVE TEA!

redirectexit('action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=enotify');
}

// This line is to help mod authors do a search/add after if you want to add something here. Keyword: RED INK IS FOR TEACHERS AND THOSE WHO LIKE PAIN!

prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars);
}

I have no idea why. The other mods I have installed are:

1.     MultiForum Mod      1.1
2.    EzPortal    0.3.9b
3.    Justify BBCode    2.3.1
4.    ENotify    1.0.7    [ Install Mod ]
5.    Custom Form Mod    1.6
6.    Member Color Link    3.0.8
7.    Add IP2Location to Track IP    1.3
8.    Display Name On Registration    2.0
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: Eclipse16V on March 22, 2010, 06:27:54 AM
Quote from: Alpay on December 28, 2009, 03:08:59 PM
Forsakenlad  ,

LogInOut.php Error :

http://wwwxxxxforum/index.php?action=login2;sa=check;member=38640

8: Undefined index: login_url

File : /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/Sources/LogInOut.php
Line : 136

==>136:
if (strpos($_SESSION['login_url'], 'enotify') || empty($_SESSION['login_url']))

Same problem on RC3

I'm getting this too.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

forsakenlad

In LogInOut.php find that line and replace it like this:

if ((!empty($_SESSION['login_url']) && strpos($_SESSION['login_url'], 'enotify')) || empty($_SESSION['login_url']))
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

vbgamer45

Thanks Eren updated with the fix.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

thee mc

First of all, friggin' awesome! Thank you for this! Do you know if there is any way to link this with Ajax chat (to notify you when someone has entered the chat)?

Again, awesome. Thanks!

forsakenlad

Yes it could be done but would take time to implement as it would require some new functions to be written and an extra table in the database.
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

thee mc

Quote from: Eren Yaşarkurt on May 09, 2010, 05:46:01 PM
Yes it could be done but would take time to implement as it would require some new functions to be written and an extra table in the database.
Just thought of an idea around this:
Since Ajax Chat is so easy to customize, would it be possible to add another container with a list of current members online on the forum? Then clicking an "invite" link next to their name could send them an automated PM that would just say like "Invite to Chat".

The one thing I'm unsure about is the online list, because there would have to be a way to make it refresh with the chat. Would this eat up tons of server memory?

Salkiri

I tried to install this mod (which worked fine) but it broke another mod. ResizeImagestoFitScreen http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1769 stops working when ever  I enable this mod.

This is the error I get:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB0.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.1; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
Timestamp: Wed, 19 May 2010 19:36:02 UTC

Line: 34
Char: 7
Code: 0

This is what is on Line 34: jQuery("#forumposts").imagefit();

Looks like both mods are using JQuery.  I'm not to familiar with coding, but maybe there's a conflict of some sort?

venex

I have a suggestion... Idk if this mod waste too much bandwidth or not but i noticed that when a person is not active in the forum after X amount of minutes, the forum doesn't show them up in the online list... but, they will still get the notifications. So, if a forum has 100 people online, that will be 100+ notification plus the ones that inactive people will get... so my suggestion is that after X amount of minutes, the MOD stops working so people can save bandwidth.

luuuciano

@vbgamer45 are you using this? http://www.erichynds.com/jquery/a-jquery-ui-growl-ubuntu-notification-widget
(I just saw it today, it looks nice... and have many options, look demo)

@venex it would be a nice idea, to save server resources... and "serving" just one enotify by ip/user, or something else... if you have an interesting amount of users enotify is a nice way to test it against DoS attacks, lol
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

MATTEK

Enotify stopped working for me so I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod.

Now when I go click "Modification Settings" I get

QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare enotify() (previously declared in /homepages/46/d274007555/htdocs/Sources/ManageSettings.php:2287) in /homepages/46/d274007555/htdocs/Sources/ManageSettings.php  on line 2339

However the mod works. I just need access to other misc mod settings and can't because of this.
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

vbgamer45

Looks like it was installed twice on that file. I would modify the Sources/ManageSettings and remove a duplicate version of function enotify
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MATTEK

Ok so I should just open the file search for Enotify and remove all mentions of the mod?

Sorry for the noob questions. I'm still learning.  :P

SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

vbgamer45

Just remove duplicate mentions of the same code

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

admirable

Great and Fantastic Notification Highlight. Congts.
My Website| JA Technologies
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Do hard work, one day you will be awarded for that!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: