News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!RFAN

hey m using this freat mod for loong time..and m enjoing it...
just wanna ask that is there any possiblity to integrate it with other mods..like social network,arcade or any other mod..??

thanks

vbgamer45

You can code it but I don't plan to at this time.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

!RFAN

ohh it is possible..thats good... i hope u will soon do it...

vbgamer45

Not likely don't have time  working on too many projects
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

MATTEK

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 10, 2010, 05:21:18 PM
Looks like it was installed twice on that file. I would modify the Sources/ManageSettings and remove a duplicate version of function enotify

I'm sorry gamer. My skills are good enough to properly do this. U uninstalled the mod and checked managesetting.php. There was some enotify stuff there so I removed it - no problem. Reinstalled and I still get the error when I click "Modification Settings".
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

MATTEK

Quote from: MATTEK on June 11, 2010, 01:25:23 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 10, 2010, 05:21:18 PM
Looks like it was installed twice on that file. I would modify the Sources/ManageSettings and remove a duplicate version of function enotify

I'm sorry gamer. My skills are good enough to properly do this. I uninstalled the mod and checked managesetting.php. There was some enotify stuff there so I removed it - no problem. Reinstalled and I still get the error when I click "Modification Settings".

Still looking for a hand.  O:)
SMF 2.0.1

MATTEK

If anyone is willing to help me out here is the file that's giving me the error.  :-\

SMF 2.0.1

MATTEK

Hey everyone. Sorry for being a pest, but I really like this mod and would like to have it working again if possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thaank you!

I just need the enotify stuff removed so I can reinstall the mod.
SMF 2.0.1

MATTEK

SMF 2.0.1

bahgheera

Hi there. I love this plugin, my users seem to like it as well, except for one problem. When you log in, you get a row of many many notifications from posts that are years old. Is there any way to fix this? It's the same problem Ryan had back on page 3 of this thread.

Thanks!

Boricua012

I've had this mod installed for awhile and haven't noticed anything pop up yet, so there must be a problem. Any solutions? ???

bahgheera

@Boricua - try uninstalling and re-installing. When you reinstall, make sure you install it into the theme(s) you're using.

Boricua012

Quote from: bahgheera on June 23, 2010, 02:41:04 AM
@Boricua - try uninstalling and re-installing. When you reinstall, make sure you install it into the theme(s) you're using.

Ah, well it works on the default theme fine now. This is a noob question, but to install it on my other themes i want would i have to manually edit the files of those themes?

~DS~

Quote from: Boricua012 on June 23, 2010, 03:06:51 AM

Ah, well it works on the default theme fine now. This is a noob question, but to install it on my other themes i want would i have to manually edit the files of those themes?
Yep
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Boricua012

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on June 23, 2010, 03:10:57 AM
Quote from: Boricua012 on June 23, 2010, 03:06:51 AM

Yep

Thanks!  ;D

bahgheera

No! Why would you manually edit the files? When you go to install the mod, at the bottom you will notice 'Install in other themes'. Open that up and select which themes you want to install to. It's really very simple.

~DS~

Not if he already installed it otherwise he would have to uninstall and reinstall it again...this time with 'Install in other themes'
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

MATTEK

SMF 2.0.1

bahgheera

@Mattek - have you completely uninstalled and reinstalled? I looked at your managesettings.php and it looks ok, no duplicate stuff that I can see.

@Dismal Shadow - I thought that's exactly what I said?

MATTEK

Quote from: bahgheera on June 23, 2010, 08:21:50 PM
@Mattek - have you completely uninstalled and reinstalled? I looked at your managesettings.php and it looks ok, no duplicate stuff that I can see.

@Dismal Shadow - I thought that's exactly what I said?

Yup. And every time I reinstall it goes through fine, but when I click on the Modification Settings option in my Admin CP it gives that parse error in managesettings.php.

Currently, with it uninstalled, I go to Modification Settings and there is an ENotify tab that refreshed my current page.
SMF 2.0.1

Advertisement: