News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLAYBOY

QuoteYou can parse it and add the code needed
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3107
(if you want to use that feature now)

Adress is broken. There is no mod in the adress.

luuuciano

Thats pretty odd... where you get the screenshot then?

Its used in that mod (not aproved yet, but I guess it is visible with a warning)

Edit: it looks like only the autor can see it... lol... anyway where you found the screenshot??
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

PLAYBOY

I got the shot from one of the espanol topics :D
No habla espanol :D
Therefore i just got the picture and put it here :)

luuuciano

Quote from: PLAYBOY on July 15, 2011, 01:50:49 PM
I got the shot from one of the espanol topics :D
No habla espanol :D
Therefore i just got the picture and put it here :)

Ohh, I see, hehehe... http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=418697.0
There you can download the file and watch the code/files, it is not too complicated to install (if you are using enotify do not add the jquery library call again).
The latest/better is version 0.2.2 (0.2 for smf < 2.0 gold)
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

PLAYBOY

I dont even understand what is the topic about there? Therefore i wouldnt really want to download and install the file. But if there is a mod will be coming up, i can definetely check that out. Just lemme know the link when its approved.

PLAYBOY

So right now i have 3 issues about this mod if somebody help me about them i would be very grateful...

1- How to place the [X] (close button) as the first button that pops up? so like on the top instead of bottom.

2- adding this to enotify would be very nice and useful.

3- I "still" get lots of this error in my error log.
http://www.site.com/forum/index.php?action=enotify
Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (enot_time)
Function: ENotifyUpdateUnreadReplies
Filtreyi Uygula: Sadece bu dosyaya ait hataları göster
Dosya: /home/site/public_html/forum/Sources/ENotify.php
Line: 70

This is the part of the ENotify.php
It maybe useful

// This is our query we use ignore to make sure we don't get an error if the record exists (unique field defined to avoid the extra select query)
      $smcFunc['db_insert']('ignore',
    '{db_prefix}log_enotify_replies',
    array('enot_item_id' => 'int', 'enot_title' => 'string-255', 'enot_time' => 'int', 'enot_link' => 'text', 'enot_sender' => 'string-255', 'enot_sender_link' => 'text', 'id_member' => 'int'),
    array($topic['last_post']['id'], $topic['last_post']['subject'], $topic['last_post']['timestamp'], $topic['last_post']['href'], $topic['last_post']['member']['name'], $topic['last_post']['member']['href'], $context['user']['id']),
    array('id_enot')
    );    <<<< LINE 70
    }
  }
}

PLAYBOY

Jorge_CS_

Quote from: Jorge_CS_ on May 11, 2011, 06:28:54 PM
This mod is not working fine in SMF 1.1.13

Let's say there are 3 users, A, B and C.

Everyone wrote something in one particular topic, then A answer to this topic but only one of the others can see the notification, once its viewed by B, C will not see it. :(

What about this vbgamer?

vbgamer45

I don't know busy at the moment may look at it in a couple weeks
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

luuuciano

Quote from: PLAYBOY on July 16, 2011, 10:30:57 PM
So right now i have 3 issues about this mod if somebody help me about them i would be very grateful...

1- How to place the [X] (close button) as the first button that pops up? so like on the top instead of bottom.

see http://stanlemon.net/projects/jgrowl.html (position?)

Until vbgamer have more time you may want to watch the files that I have pointed you before: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=418697.0
It is not too dificult to implement by your own adding a few codes and files

(I have no idea when the smf team will aprove that mod)

PLAYBOY

Quote from: luuuciano on July 18, 2011, 07:29:21 PM

see http://stanlemon.net/projects/jgrowl.html (position?)

Until vbgamer have more time you may want to watch the files that I have pointed you before: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=418697.0
It is not too dificult to implement by your own adding a few codes and files

(I have no idea when the smf team will aprove that mod)

Cool... Thank you...
Now my major problem is the X... Do you think you can help me out on how to put the X(Close) button come up on the top, instead of bottom?

I would really appreciate... if you can do this.

Biology Forums

Now my major problem is the X... Do you think you can help me out on how to put the X(Close) button come up on the top, instead of bottom?

I really need this also, many members are starting to complain :-\

David111567

Can anybody tell me why this mod doesn't work in Firefox or Safari?

OCJ

I use firefox and it works fine - maybe your security setting and popup rules.

PLAYBOY

QuoteHow to place the [X] (close button) as the first button that pops up? so like on the top instead of bottom.

I found the solution guys!

add this
div.jGrowl:first-child {
margin-top: 18px;
}

div.jGrowl div.jGrowl-closer {
position: fixed;
top: 0;
}

at the end  of jquery.jgrowl.css

Thas it!

PLAYBOY

Can somebody please tell me how to add an option for each member to turn off this feature?
This is very critical for me!

ms_ukyankee

Quote from: PLAYBOY on July 25, 2011, 02:32:45 AM
Can somebody please tell me how to add an option for each member to turn off this feature?
This is very critical for me!

I posted 1.x code for the member option here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=343151.msg3044440;topicseen#msg3044440
SMF since 2004 <3

PLAYBOY

How do i modify this into 2.0? Codes are different.

PenelopeQ

I uninstalled and delted the mod. I was just trying a few mods to see if we liked them. I may not have had the settings right and don't know how to use it. But no one likes it.
The problem is, it is still functioning. My people don't like the black boxes popping up all the time and want it gone--but technically it should be gone.

What do I do?

PLAYBOY

Quote from: PLAYBOY on July 25, 2011, 02:27:04 AM
QuoteHow to place the [X] (close button) as the first button that pops up? so like on the top instead of bottom.

I found the solution guys!

add this
div.jGrowl:first-child {
margin-top: 18px;
}

position: fixed;
top: 0;
}

at the end  of jquery.jgrowl.css

Thas it!

No it actually didnt work.
Can somebody help about this please? I just want to move the X (closing div) to top.

This is the related code in themes/default/jquery.jgrowl.css
height: 15px;
padding-top: 4px;
padding-bottom: 4px;
cursor: pointer;
font-size: 11px;
font-weight: bold;
text-align: center;
}

and this is the related code in themes/default/enotify.js

(function($){$.jGrowl=function(m,o){if($('#jGrowl').size()==0)$('<div id="jGrowl"></div>').addClass($.jGrowl.defaults.position).appendTo('body');$('#jGrowl').jGrowl(m,o);};$.fn.jGrowl=function(m,o){if($.isFunction(this.each)){var args=arguments;return this.each(function(){var self=this;if($(this).data('jGrowl.instance')==undefined){$(this).data('jGrowl.instance',$.extend(new $.fn.jGrowl(),{notifications:[],element:null,interval:null}));$(this).data('jGrowl.instance').startup(this);}
if($.isFunction($(this).data('jGrowl.instance')[m])){$(this).data('jGrowl.instance')[m].apply($(this).data('jGrowl.instance'),$.makeArray(args).slice(1));}else{$(this).data('jGrowl.instance').create(m,o);}});};};$.extend($.fn.jGrowl.prototype,{defaults:{pool:0,header:'',group:'',sticky:false,position:'top-right',glue:'after',theme:'default',corners:'10px',check:250,life:3000,speed:'normal',easing:'swing',closer:true,closeTemplate:'&times;',closerTemplate:'<div>[ X ]</div>',log:function(e,m,o){},beforeOpen:function(e,m,o){},open:function(e,m,o){},beforeClose:function(e,m,o){},close:function(e,m,o){},animateOpen:{opacity:'show'},animateClose:{opacity:'hide'}},notifications:[],element:null,interval:null,create:function(message,o){var o=$.extend({},this.defaults,o);this.notifications[this.notifications.length]={message:message,options:o};o.log.apply(this.element,[this.element,message,o]);},render:function(notification){var self=this;var message=notification.message;var o=notification.options;var notification=$('<div class="jGrowl-notification'+((o.group!=undefined&&o.group!='')?' '+o.group:'')+'"><div class="close">'+o.closeTemplate+'</div><div class="header">'+o.header+'</div><div class="message">'+message+'</div></div>').data("jGrowl",o).addClass(o.theme).children('div.close').bind("click.jGrowl",function(){$(this).parent().trigger('jGrowl.close');}).parent();(o.glue=='after')?$('div.jGrowl-notification:last',this.element).after(notification):$('div.jGrowl-notification:first',this.element).before(notification);$(notification).bind("mouseover.jGrowl",function(){$(this).data("jGrowl").pause=true;}).bind("mouseout.jGrowl",function(){$(this).data("jGrowl").pause=false;}).bind('jGrowl.beforeOpen',function(){o.beforeOpen.apply(self.element,[self.element,message,o]);}).bind('jGrowl.open',function(){o.open.apply(self.element,[self.element,message,o]);}).bind('jGrowl.beforeClose',function(){o.beforeClose.apply(self.element,[self.element,message,o]);}).bind('jGrowl.close',function(){$(this).data('jGrowl').pause=true;$(this).trigger('jGrowl.beforeClose').animate(o.animateClose,o.speed,o.easing,function(){$(this).remove();o.close.apply(self.element,[self.element,message,o]);});}).trigger('jGrowl.beforeOpen').animate(o.animateOpen,o.speed,o.easing,function(){$(this).data("jGrowl").created=new Date();}).trigger('jGrowl.open');if($.fn.corner!=undefined)$(notification).corner(o.corners);if($('div.jGrowl-notification:parent',this.element).size()>1&&$('div.jGrowl-closer',this.element).size()==0&&this.defaults.closer!=false){$(this.defaults.closerTemplate).addClass('jGrowl-closer').addClass(this.defaults.theme).appendTo(this.element).animate(this.defaults.animateOpen,this.defaults.speed,this.defaults.easing).bind("click.jGrowl",function(){$(this).siblings().children('div.close').trigger("click.jGrowl");if($.isFunction(self.defaults.closer))self.defaults.closer.apply($(this).parent()[0],[$(this).parent()[0]]);});};},update:function(){$(this.element).find('div.jGrowl-notification:parent').each(function(){if($(this).data("jGrowl")!=undefined&&$(this).data("jGrowl").created!=undefined&&($(this).data("jGrowl").created.getTime()+$(this).data("jGrowl").life)<(new Date()).getTime()&&$(this).data("jGrowl").sticky!=true&&($(this).data("jGrowl").pause==undefined||$(this).data("jGrowl").pause!=true)){$(this).trigger('jGrowl.close');}});if(this.notifications.length>0&&(this.defaults.pool==0||$(this.element).find('div.jGrowl-notification:parent').size()<this.defaults.pool)){this.render(this.notifications.shift());}
if($(this.element).find('div.jGrowl-notification:parent').size()<2){$(this.element).find('div.jGrowl-closer').animate(this.defaults.animateClose,this.defaults.speed,this.defaults.easing,function(){$(this).remove();});};},startup:function(e){this.element=$(e).addClass('jGrowl').append('<div class="jGrowl-notification"></div>');this.interval=setInterval(function(){$(e).data('jGrowl.instance').update();},this.defaults.check);if($.browser.msie&&parseInt($.browser.version)<7&&!window["XMLHttpRequest"])$(this.element).addClass('ie6');},shutdown:function(){$(this.element).removeClass('jGrowl').find('div.jGrowl-notification').remove();clearInterval(this.interval);}});$.jGrowl.defaults=$.fn.jGrowl.prototype.defaults;})(jQuery);

Advertisement: