News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLAYBOY

Good question. I donno. I think i got confused with the X sign which comes on top right corner of every popup.

PLAYBOY

Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (enot_time)
Function: ENotifyUpdateUnreadReplies
Filters: Sadece bu dosyaya ait hataları göster
File: /home/site/public_html/forum/Sources/ENotify.php
Line: 70

Is there a solution for this?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

PLAYBOY

So is everybody getting tons of this error? or am i the only one? I mean what is the cause of it?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Abavagada

To get rid of all the error messages in your logs from guests and bots trying to access enotify:

1) open the file Sources/ENotify1.php
2) find the function ENotifyMain
3) After the line
   is_not_guest();
put:
   if ($context['user']['is_logged']) {
4) at the end of the function, before
      // We use this to deactivate the SMF Wrapping Templates
   put
      }

It just skips over the calls to do things if the person isn't logged in.

PLAYBOY

Thank you. I also have this error.

http://www.site.com/forum/index.php?amp;action=enotify

8: Undefined index: allow_moderation_center

file: /home/site/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php
line: 4448

Biology Forums

Is it possible to configure this so that the last 10 updates are shown only.

butch2k

Quote from: shuban on August 14, 2011, 09:46:08 PM
Is it possible to configure this so that the last 10 updates are shown only.
In ENotifyLoad() from Enotify.php

it's probably sufficient to change
ORDER BY enot_time DESC , to   ORDER BY enot_time DESC LIMIT 10',
in the two queries.

ubaidrehman

hey a big problem i m using vertex theme ! bulletinblips.com the problem when i installed this working fine but when someone reply me ! its appears in the box and vanish but after that reply my theme crush ? its not even working properly please guide me how to use it with my theme ? drop down menu not closing now my hollow ball is not moving as well !

Sci-Fi_Fan

Hi, just a (hopefully) quick question:

Is there a way to change the username displayed on the alerts from the actual login name to the user's display name? For example, my login name might be "john12345" but my display name is "John Smith" - I'd like "John Smith" to show up on eNotify alerts instead of "john12345."

Thanks in advance for any help.
ShadowFleet.org - more than just a Star Trek RPG!

Biology Forums

What does this mean: Expiration duration of log items, what's the best number to put so the server doesn't get affected.

babalola olasehinde

i am seeing enotify by createsAforum.com 3 times and on 3 different lines in my footer and now i cannot access features and options and also modefication settings in my admin panel, it always come-up with this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare enotify() (previously declared in /
home/seeker/public_html/Sources/ManageSettings.php:2254) in /
home/seeker/public_html/Sources/ManageSettings.php on
line 2387

pls what can i do to this,becos i tried uninstalling this mod, it un-install but i am still get the error

thanks

vbgamer45

Attach your Sources/QueryString.php and Sources/ManageSettings.php

This occurred since it was installed over another install of enotify which caused the code to be installed twice.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

babalola olasehinde

i just attached the 2 files QueryString.php and ManageSettings.php

thanks

butch2k

beware this mod could become a serious hog when your posts count rise above 100k. Indeed this is caused by the Create Temporary tables used in Recent.php, which is switched on when posts count rise avove 100k.
In my experience this trick is absolutly not necessary and could be severely counterproductive, so if you encounter severe performance problems edit the Recent.php and raise the 100k limit to 1M or whatever.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Biology Forums

Quote from: butch2k on August 30, 2011, 06:04:06 AM
beware this mod could become a serious hog when your posts count rise above 100k. Indeed this is caused by the Create Temporary tables used in Recent.php, which is switched on when posts count rise avove 100k.
In my experience this trick is absolutly not necessary and could be severely counterproductive, so if you encounter severe performance problems edit the Recent.php and raise the 100k limit to 1M or whatever.

How?

butch2k

Check the two lines in Recent.php with $modSettings['totalMessages'] > 100000 and replace the 100000 by whatever value you want which is greater than your number of posts. This code is particularly inneficient and cause many problems not only with Enotify.

Advertisement: