News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snadge

I put it right where you said and all my buttons/links disappeared apart from LOGOUT

here is what it looked like:

foreach ($context['menu_buttons'] as $act => $button)
if (!isset($button['title']))
$button['title'] = '';
{
echo '
<li id="button_', $act, '">
<a class="', $button['active_button'] ? 'active ' : '', '" href="', $button['href'], '"', isset($button['target']) ? ' target="' . $button['target'] . '"' : '', '><span>', $button['title'], '</span></a>';

Sefket

Aw, you ignored my reply or probably didn't see.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting '(' in /home/thrscom/public_html/foetest/Sources/ModSettings.php on line 340

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

snadge

ok thanks

here is what its at now and forum seems to be operating just fine, is this correct?
will keep eye on errors:

foreach ($context['menu_buttons'] as $act => $button)
{
if (!isset($button['title']))
$button['title'] = '';
echo '
<li id="button_', $act, '">
<a class="', $button['active_button'] ? 'active ' : '', '" href="', $button['href'], '"', isset($button['target']) ? ' target="' . $button['target'] . '"' : '', '><span>', $button['title'], '</span></a>';

thanks again VBgamer45

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

meetdilip

Brillaint work. Thanks a lot. Would be great, if you can add FB like ever last notification like 5, 2 etc so that people know there are alerts even when the black box disappears.

snadge

now having new problems, SA Facebook and Twitter integration mods login wont work with E-NOTIFY installed - when its installed and try to login using FB or TW buttons we get a white page with:
({ "title": "Notification Feed", "generator": "ENotify Modification for Simple Machines Forum", "items": [ ] })

when E-Notify is uninstalled the login works fine

I have told SA about this too

if I have uninstalled E-Notify, will I have to remove that code I added to try and help with the errors?

thanks

babalola olasehinde

pls i mistakingly install this mod 3 time in my forum and it cause some icon in my admin panel not to open . Now i went back to my package manager to uninstall it ,now i can see only 2 Enotify by CreateAForum.com in my footer even when there is none installed in my package manager, pls what can i do

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

babalola olasehinde

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 06, 2012, 11:29:53 AM
Attach your Sources/QueryString.php
pls see attached file for the Sources/QueryString.php you requested for and this is the error i am always getting in my cpanel

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare enotify()
(previously declared in /home/seeker/
public_html/Sources/
ManageSettings.php:2254) in /home/
seeker/public_html/Sources/
ManageSettings.php on line 2387

thx

vbgamer45

Attach ManageSettings.php too

Updated QueryString attached

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

babalola olasehinde

@ vbgamer45 sorry for disturbing you i just realise you have once helped me to solve this particular problem on page 27 and i just used it and it worked well and i can now use all menu on my cpanel but the only problem now is that i may not be able to use this enotify on my forum again until i remove the last enotify showing on my footer . I.e it will 3 before and i use the package manager to uninstall 1 and the solution you gave me above also uninstall another 1, so i am lefte with 1 . Pls what can i do? Thx for your time

pls note that the 2 files you ask  for are already on page 27

Yağız...

I'm facing a weird problem. For example I have 3 tabs open: X Topic, BoardIndex and Admin Panel. Admin Panel is the last tab I opened. When I go to X Topic and receive a notification, it doesn't show in the active tab (X Topic), but on the last opened tab (Admin Panel). I can't see the notification until I go back to last opened tab. Anyone have the same problem or any idea why this happens?

akbora

Quote from: Yağız... on January 07, 2012, 07:14:38 PM
I'm facing a weird problem. For example I have 3 tabs open: X Topic, BoardIndex and Admin Panel. Admin Panel is the last tab I opened. When I go to X Topic and receive a notification, it doesn't show in the active tab (X Topic), but on the last opened tab (Admin Panel). I can't see the notification until I go back to last opened tab. Anyone have the same problem or any idea why this happens?
Dear vbgamer what about this problem. I have the same problem. Thanks
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

vbgamer45

Not sure if I can fix that one. I think one tab takes control since the script is loaded in three tabs then so it will update one of them.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SA™

there is a typo in the code vb both install1.xml and install.xml

if (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URL'], 'action=dlattach') === false && strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URL'], 'action=entofiy') === false

should be

if (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URL'], 'action=dlattach') === false && strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URL'], 'action=enotify') === false
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Heardy

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to install it.

5.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed
1.   Replace   ./Sources/Admin.php   Test failed

Could you tell me what code I have to put into Admin.php so I can do it manually? :)
Mindless Junk - A haven for forumers.

City Builder

Is there an option in the users profiles where they can turn it off?  I looked through my own profile but I could not see the option, maybe I'm blind.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: