News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luuuciano

The Alerts Pro mod has that option (at least they can setup wich notifications to receive... if they put all off, it is almost the same)
http://www.smfpacks.com/alertmod
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Heardy

Mindless Junk - A haven for forumers.

vbgamer45

I think there is timeout setting that can be set in enotify to allow to stay longer. Or at least how quick notifications are checked
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Heardy

I guess you mean in the Enotify.php? I can't find anything that pops out at me to be honest, I'll try searching more but if you could tell me exactly what to look for that would be great!

vbgamer45

There should be a settings area in the admin panel for entofiy i think under features and options
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Heardy

Oh I found it, thanks!

I was missing the:
'enotify' => array('ENotify'),

From my admin.php, added it in and now it works!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

braddasexy

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

butch2k

When i modified Enotify in order to reduce the load incured to the server, i added the option to stop Enotify from querying the server after X requests. It definitely helps reducing the load when someone opens up 10 tabs in his browser and leave them open all day long w/o even touching them...

braddasexy

Is there a way to make it leave the notifications up until the person x's them out?

vbgamer45

Quote from: braddasexy on February 08, 2012, 06:18:11 PM
Is there a way to make it leave the notifications up until the person x's them out?
No way currently

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

luuuciano

You may try setting sticky to true, no idea if that is what you want
http://stanlemon.net/pages/jgrowl
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

butch2k

braddasexy

Quote from: luuuciano on February 09, 2012, 01:23:09 AM

You may try setting sticky to true, no idea if that is what you want
http://stanlemon.net/pages/jgrowl [nofollow]

How would I do that?  I have no clue how to make that setting or where.  Thanks for the help!

luuuciano

Try on $sourcedir/Load.php

2 lines (two times)
$.jGrowl(item.message, { header: item.title, life: ' . $modSettings['enotify_life'] . ' });

to
$.jGrowl(item.message, { header: item.title, life: ' . $modSettings['enotify_life'] . ' , sticky: true });

I have not tested it...

kachan64

Can I make the notification for profile comment mods as well?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

kachan64

Datahopa

This is a really nice mod, been using it on one of my sites for over a year, recently I added a sound effect, just plays a sound when a notification is made, it was easy to do by adding an HTML5 audio tag to the ENotify1.template.php.

Might be an option others would like.

EDIT:
Or maybe not.   
Overclocked & Undervolted

Advertisement: