ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xpresskonami

I use this Mod and it works perfectly. I just installed a new mod "@Mention" And "Who Quoted Me" is there any way to make this Enotify mod work with the two mod i just installed. I saw your "Push Notification" mod and it looks like if i make use of the push notification. it may affect Enotify mod. Any help or solution to this??

vbgamer45

Not at this time. I did not add to enotify yet support for those other two mods.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Xpresskonami

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 15, 2019, 06:37:35 AM
Not at this time. I did not add to enotify yet support for those other two mods.

Ok can you please give out the code and steps. and let me include it to ENOTIFY.

vbgamer45

It will take me some time I am very busy at the moment probably won't have time till end of Janurary
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Xpresskonami

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 16, 2019, 01:47:59 PM
It will take me some time I am very busy at the moment probably won't have time till end of Janurary

OK. You can please do when you have the time. Thank you for getting back to me.

SMFHacks.com Team

3.0a fixed install on SMF 2.0.17
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

icehawke

Using 3.0b on 2.0.17 and it works. Except the modifications settings page in the Admin area no longer functions. Uninstall the mod and modification settings works. Any ideas on how to fix this? There are no errors on the install parse either.

vbgamer45

What happens? When you say not working? Is the page blank?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

icehawke

It throws a 500 error. I'm attaching a screenshot.

vbgamer45

Anything related in the error log?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

icehawke

Nothing in the SMF log. Web log has this:

c-73-51-253-106.hsd1.il.comcast.net - - [06/Jan/2021:18:34:44 -0500] "GET /index.php?action=admin;area=modsettings;f131f63fc4=3e07bcfbbf06194aef7d252b5a1d8c1a HTTP/1.1" 500 20 "http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;f131f63fc4=3e07bcfbbf06194aef7d252b5a1d8c1a" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36 Edg/87.0.664.66"

icehawke

Okay, it seems I had this in previously, and uninstalled it, but it did not uninstall clean. So when I reinstalled it, it had the function in twice which caused the issue. Modification Settings are now showing.

vbgamer45

Edit yeah On a clean install did not get that error.

I would check your sources/ManageSettings.php file are you able to edit any setting under features and options

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

icehawke

I stripped out the duplicate entry in the php file and it works now.

vbgamer45

Glad you have it working.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Jade Elizabeth

I'm trying to update a very old forum and I need to uninstall this and update it too. Do you by any chance have 2.0.2? I would super appreciate it if you did and could pass it on :)
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ninja ZX-10RR

What about server resources usage? Can this be installed on a "big boards" forum without nuking the server? Do you have some kind of estimate for server resources increase upon installing?

This is fantastic for smaller forums and I've seen it a few times in those, but never seen on a bigger one.

Thanks in advance for any input :)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

vbgamer45

It's going to be a lot. Anything that does pooling uses lots of resources.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ninja ZX-10RR

Dang overpowered facebook servers ;D Figured as much, probably not gonna risk it... Thanks anyway!
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: