News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Annoy User

Started by Arantor, October 22, 2009, 01:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

The exact error message would be really useful since there aren't 1700 lines in AnnoyUser.php, so it's somewhere else and without that I can't possibly fix it.

Land Rover Addict

Can I register my vote for a version to work with SMF 1.1.11 ....PLEASE!
Trev.

I'll give up my Land Rover whenyouprymycolddeadfingersfromthesteeringwheel.

Land Rover Addict Forum

Jordanstown, Northern Ireland

Arantor

Quote from: Arantor on October 22, 2009, 01:51:42 AM
Due to the reliance on the moderation centre, this mod cannot be backported to 1.1.x

I will not be doing a 1.1 version any time soon even if I figure out an alternative, quite simply I'm not supporting 1.1.x any longer unless the mod basically works without significant changes, and this would be a significant change.

Foreclosurepedia

Quote from: ibrrorg on January 26, 2010, 08:19:57 PM
I experience a conflict on my site between the Annoy User mod and this mod; it generates an error about annoyuser () at 1746 or something.  I have SMF 2.0 RC1.2 SimplePortal 2.3 PlayGround Ultimate Designed By Shortie 2009 theme.

I'm not in here a lot, but I thought it should be looked into as I had some use for your mod and just don't have the time to do a bunch of troubleshooting.

If you need the exact error msg contact me at [email protected] and i'll reinstall your mod and copy it.  otherwise, i'll just periodically check back and see if you ever get a fix and then reinstall it.

nice mod BTW!  ;-)

so, i deleted the mod and reinstalled it and so far no errors.  tested across multiple acc'ts.  will keep you informed.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

akbora

I install without problem but I can not see any setting in member's profile?

RC2, Curve theme. Thanks
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

poolhall

what happens if an annoyed user logs out and starts browsing the forum as guest?

swordsman1

The penny drops, unfortunately.

That is the only drawback with this great mod. As soon as they log out and realise whats been happening they can then make all sorts of accusations of dirty tricks.

Any chance of this mod working with ip ranges as well as usernames?

Arantor

Quote from: poolhall on February 14, 2010, 01:28:19 AM
what happens if an annoyed user logs out and starts browsing the forum as guest?

Then you set it to low levels and given that some of the things it does are applied to specific features, it "may not be applicable" to them as they're a guest.

Quote from: swordsman1 on February 14, 2010, 05:51:39 AM
Any chance of this mod working with ip ranges as well as usernames?

None whatsoever.

akbora

Quote from: akbora on February 12, 2010, 09:34:56 PM
I installed it without problem but I can not see any setting in member's profile?

RC2, Curve theme. Thanks
Arantor please help me... Thanks
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

Arantor

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2232

QuoteThis is an outdated mod that is no longer supported by its author. Use at your own risk

Sorry.

poolhall

Quote from: Arantor on February 14, 2010, 07:44:52 AM
Quote from: poolhall on February 14, 2010, 01:28:19 AM

Then you set it to low levels and given that some of the things it does are applied to specific features, it "may not be applicable" to them as they're a guest.
It seems none of them applied to an annoyed user after he logs out... delays, blank screens, server busy - are these supposed to work?

Arantor

No, because he's logged out. That's how it's always worked, and I never intended to change that behaviour.

poolhall

Quote from: Arantor on February 14, 2010, 11:05:51 AM
No, because he's logged out. That's how it's always worked, and I never intended to change that behaviour.
OK thanks.

busterone

Quote from: akbora on February 12, 2010, 09:34:56 PM
I install without problem but I can not see any setting in member's profile?

RC2, Curve theme. Thanks
Make sure that the mod is activated in  Admin/Configuration/Security and Moderation/Annoy User  first
then look here in the user you want to annoy.

akbora

Is there a Annoyed User's list?

For example we added some users to annoy user from their profle's but where all annoyed user if I want to remove it?
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

busterone

It should be displayed in the moderation center.

akbora

Thank you for your reply but no there isn't it in  moderation center.
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

busterone

this is how it is supposed to look in the mod center. Did you get any errors during the install?

akbora

Very very very thanks. I have found it. It wasn't checked. Thanks again.
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

busterone

Advertisement: