adapa

bingo, that was it
thank you!  ;D ;D

Chalky

stylusss

Is there a 1.x version of this? ???
For top-notch server quality and expertise, visit CoreISP.net

nyall

Any chance of having it updated to work with 2.0.4 ?  Or what changes may be neede ?

All I get when trying to install it, is saying that I have an incompatible SMF version or it is damaged.

Chalky

It works fine on 2.0.4, although I had to make a few manual edits.  Try emulating Package Manager to an earlier version and try to install it again.  At the bottom of the Browse Packages screen, hit "Advanced" and enter an earlier version.  You might have to go back to 2.0 RC4.  Don't forget to revert again after it's installed ;)

nyall

Spot on, it is now installed.

That "Advanced" link is really hidden, took me more time finding it with your hints than doing the actual modification ;-)

Thanks mate !

Chalky

adapa

i've been getting an greater amount of delays & white screens since installing Annony user

I'm torn between two causes, annoy user & having to many mods OR server slow downs. 

I would like to try to uninstall Annoy user to see if that helps but it is not listed in my Package Manager/Browse Packages page.  just listed on the installed packages page.

how can I uninstall this app?

Chalky

See my post above, reply #246.  Same applies ;)

Arantor

Quotei've been getting an greater amount of delays & white screens since installing Annony user

Assuming you didn't have it set on your own account, there is no reason for it to affect you and thus no reason to uninstall it.

adapa

I agree Arantor
I'm sure it isn't the cause of the problems.  I strongly suspect my slow downs/errors are due to my hosting service but i need to cross this off  my list before i start the process of hounding my hosting service to move me to a better server.

thx ChalkCat, I will try that!

DTroup

Where is the link to mod button? I've searched and read the entire thread 3 times now and it still eludes me. I feel a little embarrassed asking but it looks to be an awesome mod.  8) < Blind Smilely

Arantor

Well, there's always the main mod site where you can search for it, but it's http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2232

The problem was that when I last added features to the mod back in 2009, I copied the updated listing from the mod site back to the first post of this thread, and managed to remove the link-to-mod that is otherwise present.

DTroup

Got it and thank you! I have one particular user that I can't wait to try it out on. he he he  ;D

FrizzleFried

This mod works beautifully.  I have two trolls that I redirect to a duplicate forum... it's hilarious... they're carrying on trolling conversations on that "fake" site... wondering where everyone is.

Gold... pure comedy gold...

Arantor

3 1/2 years later and it's still doing its job :)

Makes me happy to see it.

Mr Robville

Would it be possible to make this mod compatible to V 2.0.6?
I can't imagine how much fun I can have with bumping bad users with server load errors and other nonsense. Comedy gold indeed!  ;D
"What goes on the internet, stays on the internet"
...Except your forum database if you forget to back it up.

Chalky

Advertisement: