[PREVIEW] AION - Darker Motif Theme

Started by dreadk, October 22, 2009, 12:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadk

I decided to get back to some newer themes so here is the current one i'm working on. Based initially off the game AION (but it's turning out to be more of a mix of a bunch of things...)

It's a darker/gray motif to it. I'm contemplating doing some colours in the main forum but don't want it to overpower the site.

Toolbar is static at top of page during scroll. The idea behind it is something clean that allows access to anything a user can want (with tweaking still to be done);  (Will be adding more forum specific features to the bar...replies etc eventually). There will also be a bit of permission settings based on forum memberlevel for people (for sites that will want hidden sections for important discussions etc)

Anyways just wanted to share my current little project

Live Demo:  http://www.therisenguild.net

Demo Login
Username: demo
Password: demo

Toolbar changes based on membergroup status now.

Iz-no-gud

bullbreedluverz

7s-1k

One Day, Two Many

Zoric

Robin-d

Beautiful backgroud, nice menu ... I like :)

BrianVB

Good Job, is it available to public for free?

Forbs

alex7112

Quote from: Briapv on October 27, 2009, 07:11:48 AM
Good Job, is it available to public for free?

Yeah, it's a great theme. Will it be available for free?
really want an Aion theme

dreadk

Quote from: alex7112 on October 27, 2009, 05:06:49 PM
Yeah, it's a great theme. Will it be available for free?
really want an Aion theme

Yeah it will be free ;)

Still got a bit more in my mind how I want things to look, as well as tweaking graphics for people for slower connections :)  As well as get instructions put into files on how to modify menu system and permissions and such to make it easy.

TwitchisMental

Wow this is one of the best themes I have seen for SMF. (That includes the paid for ones).

Keep up the good work man :D.

bullbreedluverz

dont know if you have been checking for validation errors but you have quite a lot, most look simple to fix but if not fixed the theme will be rejected by the customization team if you submit it here

check it here

http://validator.w3.org/

Jerry

Very nice theme, will be waiting for you to release it :)

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

onuxis

I do like the theme, although you may need permission before you distribute the work of others.

hxxp://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/pro-droplist.html

QuoteTerms and Conditions:
This menu can be used subject to the following terms and conditions.

1.If you wish to use this menu in your website(s) please email me stu{at}cssplay.co.uk seeking permission.
2.You may NOT place this menu on another site for others to download.
3.You may NOT redistrubute or resell this menu.
4.Users agree not to remove or edit the credit notice within the stylesheet, or claim that this menu is their own.

dreadk

Quote from: onuxis on October 30, 2009, 09:39:58 PM
I do like the theme, although you may need permission before you distribute the work of others.

hxxp://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/pro-droplist.html

QuoteTerms and Conditions:
This menu can be used subject to the following terms and conditions.

1.If you wish to use this menu in your website(s) please email me stu{at}cssplay.co.uk seeking permission.
2.You may NOT place this menu on another site for others to download.
3.You may NOT redistrubute or resell this menu.
4.Users agree not to remove or edit the credit notice within the stylesheet, or claim that this menu is their own.

Oh I'm aware :)

There's a good reason why if you pull the CSS from the theme you'll see the disclaimer still intact as I make my integration to smf changes and do a bunch of other things.

The finished product will not be this exact menu(technically speaking, as the basis is still a css dropdown menu, Hence a big reason this is still in the preview stage, as I work on my own code on the side).

alex7112

okae

Karakla

Jerry

Like all things, i'm sure it will be ready when it is ready ;)

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

Nier

Advertisement: