Advertisement:

Author Topic: Post Ratings  (Read 125231 times)

Offline SoLoGHoST

• SMF Hero
  • Real coders do not need to comment their code!
    • Dream Portal
Re: Post Ratings
« Reply #500 on: August 07, 2016, 07:40:17 PM »
Yes, I made the Pro Version available for purchase only.  There was many great features in it, and was beginning to expand it even further, but I lost interest due to the strict templating structure of SMF.  I than thought of giving it away for free, but lost all of the code for it as it was on a computer that I don't have anymore.  I might have backed it up somewhere, but not entirely interested in updating it for the latest version of SMF if it is going to be too much trouble.  I will look into it, if still interested...

Let me know.

Offline FragaCampos

• Sophist Member
    • docsPT
« Reply #501 on: August 08, 2016, 04:45:05 PM »
Hi, SoLoGHoST.
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I'm still interested in purchasing this mod.
I'm with version 2.0.11, so that won't be a problem, for now.

Offline SoLoGHoST

• SMF Hero
    • Dream Portal
« Reply #502 on: August 16, 2016, 01:07:42 AM »
Ok, I will see if I can hunt it down, and get back to you on this by this weekend.  Cheers :)

Offline SoLoGHoST

• SMF Hero
    • Dream Portal
« Reply #503 on: August 21, 2016, 04:12:24 PM »
Here is the Post Ratings Pro Mod version 1.6.  I have found it and performed a quick test of it on SMF 2.0.11 on a fresh install from the current download available here online in the downloads section.  Install functions without error and seems to be working fine, despite over 2 years since the Post Ratings Pro mod has had any modifications to it.

I am giving this mod to everyone here for FREE, as it's been over 2 years since I have done any work on it and this being the very last Modification that I will give away for SMF.  I will not provide any theme support for it, nor will any updates be made to it.  Have fun, and enjoy.  Thanks to all of those who purchased this mod over 2 years ago.  1 of the last features I added, besides the statistics page addition, is the ability to see who all rated the posts/topics from those who have the permissions to do this.  This is a link that can be clicked on from the "Rated {x} times" text.

- Solomon

Offline d3vcho();

• Sempiterno
  • Lead Localizer
  • SMF Hero
    • frandominguez03 on GitHub
« Reply #504 on: August 21, 2016, 04:27:23 PM »
Thank you for the release, it will be very helpful on my forum.

Amazing job. Regards :)

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals."

Offline FragaCampos

• Sophist Member
    • docsPT
« Reply #505 on: August 23, 2016, 11:28:32 PM »
Hi, SoLoGHoST.
First of all, thank you very much for providing this free of charge. I would like to pay or donate for it, so if you're willing to accept that, please contact me in private.

It's sad that you're abandoning SMF and your mods. I understand your reasons and it's with heavy heart that I see more and more people walk away from this software. Maybe things will change in the future, who knows.

Take care and thank you once more.

Offline SoLoGHoST

• SMF Hero
    • Dream Portal
« Reply #506 on: August 26, 2016, 12:17:51 AM »
No need to pay anything.  I am making more money than I have ever made right now, doing this type of work on other platforms and am still having very much fun doing it.  SMF was fun while it lasted though.  Currently converting a site from Umbraco to Wordpress CMS.  Anyways, just Enjoy it!  Keep your money, don't need it.

Cheers :)

Offline iMiKK

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #507 on: December 06, 2016, 03:13:01 PM »
Thank SoLoGHoST :)

Offline ob

« Reply #508 on: September 19, 2018, 11:26:31 PM »
Does anyone know if this mod works with 2.0.15?