News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Post Ratings

Started by SoLoGHoST, October 27, 2009, 11:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoLoGHoST

Great, and Thanks.  If you want to you can download english.zip here within this topic (unzip and open up english.xml) => http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=344748.msg2375091#msg2375091 and translate.

Really Appreciate this!

Cheers :)

Eclipse16V

Ok.
Any text strings I can't translate. If I habe time I post the rows.
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

SoLoGHoST

Sure, that would be fine.

Thanks Again :)

Eclipse16V

Doesn´t find this in the lang
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Eclipse16V

Doesn´t find this in the lang
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

SoLoGHoST

Wow, thanks I missed that one.  Ouch!

Just now fixed this and re-upped the entire mod with it pointing to:
$txt['remove_rating'] = 'Remove Your Rating';

Attached is the new english.xml file which has this lang string in there.

And Thanks Again! :)

[SiNaN]

Idea and features look good. But I'm not sure why it required this much edits to SMF core, having a separate source file as well.
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

SoLoGHoST

Thanks for your opinions just the same.

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: Eclipse16V on December 02, 2009, 03:03:55 AM
Ok.
Any text strings I can't translate. If I habe time I post the rows.
Hello, did you ever get the chance to finish this translation?

Eclipse16V

I think times which I today with the translation become finished. If I still which find announce I me once again. The last time gives to work it here much and then could I not so much on the laptop make.
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

SoLoGHoST

Wow, that was a Brain Twister, reading that post ;)  I think I follow you though.  Thanks for the quick response, and I'll wait patiently than.

SISPro

this mod installed and works from what i see but the only thing  is when i try to put this line in them my site comes up with

Template Parse Error!

104: // Present a canonical url for search engines to prevent duplicate content in their indices.
105: if (!empty($context['canonical_url']))
106: echo '
107: <link rel="canonical" href="', $context['canonical_url'], '" />';
108:
109: // The ?rc2 part of this link is just here to make sure browsers don't cache it wrongly.
110: echo '
111: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['theme_url'], '/css/index', $context['theme_variant'], '.css?rc2" />
112: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/css/print.css?rc2" media="print" />';

113: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/css/postratings.css?rc2" />

114: // Show all the relative links, such as help, search, contents, and the like.
115: echo '
116: <link rel="help" href="', $scripturl, '?action=help" />
117: <link rel="search" href="', $scripturl, '?action=search" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/css/postratings.css?rc2" />

SoLoGHoST

Wow, ok, will recheck the package for this.  Seems that it has been taken out of the echo statement. hmmm.  It should look like this instead:echo
'<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/css/postratings.css?rc2" />';

SoLoGHoST

Here's the operation: <operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/css/print.css?rc2" media="print" />]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/css/postratings.css?rc2" />]]></add>
</operation>

As you can see this is fine.  So don't understand exactly what went wrong.  As it should've added the line directly after /> So it should look like this instead:
echo '
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['theme_url'], '/css/index', $context['theme_variant'], '.css?rc2" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/css/print.css?rc2" media="print" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/css/postratings.css?rc2" />';

Furthermore, I don't know why you'd want to try to put that line in it, as the Module package does this for you when you install it via Admin -> Browse Packages -> Download Packages (Upload a Package option in there at the bottom).

SISPro

i did use the package manager but i changed themes and had to add that to the new one and that is why it was showing that i went to the mod link here and just copy it from the setting they have on this site when you do a manual edit

pointalk

Please compatible with smf1.1.8

Arantor

Um, you really shouldn't be using 1.1.8, there are numerous vulnerabilities discovered and fixed since that release - 1.1.11 is the current 1.1.x version.

SoLoGHoST

If I code this for 1.1.x versions, I will be focusing on 1.1.11 specifically and can't guarantee that it will work in any other SMF 1.1.x version.  Though, honestly, I do not see a need to make this compatible for 1.1.x.

If you want a 1.1.x version of this mod and are willing to pay for it, send me a PM Please!  This goes for everyone else who reads this post and wants it made compatible with SMF 1.1.11 and are willing to pay.  Once I get about 8 people interested in paying for this mod, I'll code it, offer a 1 year commitment to updates for FREE, and than place the URL within this topic or someplace else for you all to purchase.

DO NOT POST UP ANY MESSAGE IN HERE, PERSONAL MESSAGE TO ME IS ALL I ASK!

Thank You!

blokey

why do i get thid it takes ober the top of the post
SMF Version 2.0 RC2     Server Info Apache version 2.0.63 PHP version 5.2.9 MySQL version 5.0.81-community Architecture x86_64 Operating system Linux

SoLoGHoST

Must be a Theme related issue for that specific Theme you are using.  Switch to the Curve Theme and try again and let me know if you are still getting that display, k?

Advertisement: