Previous topic - Next topic

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: aw06 on March 26, 2010, 08:50:27 PM
Post rating is something we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :P

hehe, lol ;)

Arantor

Not all of us neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it ;) But some of us wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnts it preciousssssssssssssssssssssssss gollum...

aw06

Quote from: Arantor on March 26, 2010, 09:39:23 PM

Not all of us neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it ;) But some of us wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnts it preciousssssssssssssssssssssssss gollum...

Photography forums, defenately in neeeeeeeeeeeed of this mod :P
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

SoLoGHoST

Ok, this mod updated for RC3.

Cheers :)

aw06

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on March 31, 2010, 11:39:45 AM
Ok, this mod updated for RC3.

First reply ......................

Wont get to install till later thou  8)
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Arantor

aw06

Pick up 2 errors on install ... guess have to manual edit for now

aw06

Lots of erros just by browsing around in the mod admin section clicking mini help...

Line 1256
'content' => '<i>(<a href="$1" target="_blank" onclick="this.parentNode.innerHTML = \'&lt;i\' + \'mg src=\\\'\' + this.href + \'\\\' /\' + \'>\'; return false;">' . $txt['remove_image_from_post'] . '</a>.)</i>',

Line 1264
'content' => '<i>(<a href="$1" target="_blank" onclick="this.parentNode.innerHTML = \'&lt;i\' + \'mg src=\\\'\' + this.href + \'\\\' /\' + \'>\'; return false;">' . $txt['remove_image_from_post'] . '</a>.)</i>',

Another mod conflict it seems ??

aw06

Removed, other mod ,. problem solved.. no more errors. need this more then that other mod anyways :P

aw06

Report:
Mod 'Seems' to be working stable on my 2.0Rc3 :)
All i need to do now is get some prettier stars :P

Suggestion: Can we get a showing a post rating when viewing the message index ?? Like in vbullitin.. see pic
As I'm seeing it now, ratings are anonymous, which is good .. but can admin be able to see a log of users who rated a post. ?

giveaway365.com

aw06

Eclipse16V

Thanks for the update

Where can i get the pro version of this mod?
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

aw06

Just realised that evey post in a topic can be rated  ::) can that be disabled ?

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: Eclipse16V on March 31, 2010, 03:24:15 PM
Thanks for the update

Pro Version isn't quite ready yet Eclipse, but will be soon enough.  I will keep you all updated on it and as soon as it's ready, I will post up a link.  I'm glad to hear that you are interested in it.  Short Story:  I had to start all over from scratch as the separation from the wife was a bit dreadful and the move away from that house had me at a loss in more ways than one.  But, I'm slowly but surely getting things back together again!

Quote from: aw06 on March 31, 2010, 03:25:48 PM
Just realised that evey post in a topic can be rated  ::) can that be disabled ?

You can only enable/disable the first post from being rated with this mod.  The Pro version of this mod will have that feature plus many many more!  Please Read the info. for the mod, I describe most of the features that Post Ratings Pro will include.

aw06

ok thanks.

Tried to use only 3 options, but it still left the stars and blank values for the other 2, any ideas ?

SoLoGHoST

Not really sure what you are talking about?  Bytheway, Post Ratings does not put any stars on the message index as in your pic above.  That must be another mod that does that.

aw06

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on March 31, 2010, 04:52:38 PM
Not really sure what you are talking about?  Bytheway, Post Ratings does not put any stars on the message index as in your pic above.  That must be another mod that does that.

Yeah man, i'm saying it would be good if post ratings could do that, so users viewing the message index can have an idea of which post get rated in the most..

Currently you allow for 5 Ratings ... If i want to use one 3 rating,, or 2, that other spots will show up just the same but with no options to rate ...

Eclipse16V

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on March 31, 2010, 04:21:37 PM
Quote from: Eclipse16V on March 31, 2010, 03:24:15 PM
Thanks for the update

Pro Version isn't quite ready yet Eclipse, but will be soon enough.  I will keep you all updated on it and as soon as it's ready, I will post up a link.  I'm glad to hear that you are interested in it.  Short Story:  I had to start all over from scratch as the separation from the wife was a bit dreadful and the move away from that house had me at a loss in more ways than one.  But, I'm slowly but surely getting things back together again!

Quote from: aw06 on March 31, 2010, 03:25:48 PM

You can only enable/disable the first post from being rated with this mod.  The Pro version of this mod will have that feature plus many many more!  Please Read the info. for the mod, I describe most of the features that Post Ratings Pro will include.

OK
Thanks
I include first this version of the mod.
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

SoLoGHoST

@aw06 - Please read the features that will be available in the Post Rating Pro Version.  These are the features you are talking about!
Look at where you download Post Ratings and scroll down the page until you see Post Ratings Pro in really big text, all features you are mentioning are in that list!

Advertisement: