News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Post Ratings

Started by SoLoGHoST, October 27, 2009, 11:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GluenStuff

No dice
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare loadRatingsInfo() (previously declared in /home/loadedpa/public_html/HobbyMafia.com/Home/Sources/Display.php:1994) in /home/loadedpa/public_html/HobbyMafia.com/Home/Sources/Display.php on line 2193

TheListener

Quote from: GluenStuff on June 21, 2013, 06:32:24 PM
No dice
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare loadRatingsInfo() (previously declared in /home/loadedpa/public_html/HobbyMafia.com/Home/Sources/Display.php:1994) in /home/loadedpa/public_html/HobbyMafia.com/Home/Sources/Display.php on line 2193

Remember what was said about code being doubled?

This is exactly what has happened.

Time to use the mods parser.

GluenStuff

How could this have happened ?

And Im new to this, exactly what is parcer...I probably will just uninstall and delete and reupload my original display php...one mod isnt worth all the trouble

GluenStuff

wow i dont even have the mod activated from the adminal panel and i still get the error

TheListener

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse

This is the link ya need.

In the attachment for another mod I highlighted where the parse can be found.

The link I highlighted takes you to the page I gave you the link too.

:)

GluenStuff

OK thank you, I will download and hold on to that image for future reference. In light of all that has happened regarding the mod....I think I'll just delete it and look for another mod that can allow people to leave ratings on posts. I've fiddled around with it too long as is I think.

TheListener

There is a mod waiting to be given the ok which shows 'Likes' in a similar way to the facebook likes.

GluenStuff

Is it available for download now ?
What I was looking for was something like that or maybe a kudos system

TheListener

Quote from: GluenStuff on June 21, 2013, 06:54:21 PM
Is it available for download now ?
What I was looking for was something like that or maybe a kudos system

No not yet.

GluenStuff

Any indication how long it will remain in a holding pattern ?

TheListener

Quote from: GluenStuff on June 21, 2013, 06:56:49 PM
Any indication how long it will remain in a holding pattern ?

That is down to the Customizers and the mods author.

Anyways that's getting a tad off topic for the mod so.......

;)

GluenStuff

Ok thank you for your time and troubles, youre very kind. In the time that it took to delete uninstall and delete I wound up installing facebook comments in the first post so I guess its a fair trade off

TheListener

Quote from: GluenStuff on June 21, 2013, 07:09:21 PM
Ok thank you for your time and troubles, youre very kind. In the time that it took to delete uninstall and delete I wound up installing facebook comments in the first post so I guess its a fair trade off

Thanks for ya comments.

Am around somewhere with me zimmerframe if ya need me.

But mind what my sig says though won't ya?

;)

GluenStuff

Ha haaaaaa...dont worry I wont go pokin and proddin your PM's...LOL

SoLoGHoST

I am working on the Post Ratings Pro version of this mod.  It will cost $100 US dollars and won't have any bugs in it for sure, if anyone is interested, you can PM me.  I will have it done by tomorrow night!  I already have several buyers, but just wanted to give you all a heads up in case anyone else is interested.

Again, if interested, PM me, please do not reply in this topic.  Thank you!

TheListener

£64 is way OTT for a mod IMHO.

???

FrizzleFried

SoLoGHoST

Quite Frankly, didn't want to even do it.  But yeah, that is the price, take it or leave it.  I'm not coding it for anything less.  There is always the Post Ratings, bug-free, basic version for FREE that I offer.  And there are other alternatives as already mentioned in this topic.

SoLoGHoST

For those who are interested in this mod, you can purchase Post Ratings Pro here:  http://dream-portal.net/index.php?page=postratingspro

After you purchase this mod, an email with a link to download it will be in your inbox.  And you will get 1 year FREE UPDATES!  Updates to this mod are expected on a monthly basis for feature enhancements as well as new features.

FrizzleFried

Good luck with that...

PS: $30 x (for example) 15 is a lot more than $100 x 0 or even $100 x 1 or 2....

...just keepin' it real.  Looks nice.  If I didn't already have a $100+ Facepunch mod installed already myself I might have been a customer.

;)

Advertisement: