[Theme] My first theme - Hi::Ha for 1.1.x.

Started by weber, April 28, 2005, 10:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weber

I ended the distribution for 1.0 & 1.1 RC1.  When it is applied to all versions, a lot of time is necessary because a lot of corrections were added.

This theme is a thing to need the most a lot of changes in all themes that I made.

SAS75

Why styles in Mozilla Firefox 1.5 do not work for me?

charlottezweb

Fantastic theme!

I played with it a bit tonight:

http://www.charlottezweb.com/forums

Hope you don't mind!

Cheers,
Jason

weber

@SAS75:
I do not understand the cause. There is no problem in the forum that I test. You seem to be customizing the theme. Does the same phenomenon happen in the state of the default of Hi::Ha?

@charlottezweb:
It is very cool!! 8) Your sense is awesome!  :D

charlottezweb

Quote from: koni on February 06, 2006, 07:41:18 PM
@charlottezweb:
It is very cool!! 8) Your sense is awesome!  :D

You did the hard part :)

Thanks!
-Jason

charlottezweb

Thanks! 

As I said, Koni deserves the credit for the coding.  I just altered some of the graphics & colors.  :)

LaBamba

Great theme, i fall in love with this theme. Is it possible to get finnish buttons for it?

eriktm

I`ve found some missing pics:
french: messages.gif
spanish: messages.gif
spanish: admin.gif

weber

LaBamba
Wait a little. I am busy with other things now. ;)

Erik™
Probably, it may be insufficient since most translated buttons of this theme are made for SMF 1.0.x.

sunseeker

koni,

this theme is really great! funny how your first theme is such a huge hit. its one of my favorites. i love bloc's amber theme as well too. you guys are the greatest!

i wanted to change the dark bluish color on the theme to make it yellow, or green, or pink, etc.

how would i do that?

do you have the .psd files that i would need to do that? or is it easier then that? i was trying to follow what you were saying on page 5 of this forum about changing the colors and F0F0F0, etc but didnt see a change when i did it. sorry, im new to this.

thanks for any help!

weber

Because I had made this theme first, it was not considered at all to change the color. Therefore, my PSD is the same as one image. And, it is missing though I looked for it. :-[

sunseeker

hi koni! thanks for the reply!

oh no! missing?! thats terrible. i hope you can end up finding it.

i was wondering what you were trying to do in the page 5 thread where you talked about the #F0F0F0 stuff. i didnt understand what that would do when it was all done. can you explain it to me?

thanks!

nasihat

i changed the theme so that it is fitting with the home page :D

Demo link : www.egitbiray.com/forum

Thank you Koni :)

Cool21

First I would like to say "OUTSTANDING JOB ON THE THEME KONI!!!".  It is probably one of the best I have seen, even though all of them are outstanding.  The only question I have is when you try to view Member's List, I get this:

An Error Has Occurred!
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
File: /home/content/k/e/l/kelliehome/html/forums/Themes/blue/Memberlist.template.php (eval?)
Line: 63 

Thanks!!!

Brian

weber

@nasihat:
Your forum is very cool!! 8) though my reply became slow. :-[

@Cool21:
What is the version of SMF that you are using? And, what is installed MOD?

@kadhumia_flo:
Perhaps, I expect that this problem occurs because the version of SMF is different or it installs some MOD. In both cases, my theme is not a cause.

jasidog

Hard to believe it's your first theme Koni. It's very, very good. Love it. :)

Advertisement: