News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

OfficeBox

Started by Diego Andrés, November 08, 2011, 12:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

Link to the theme

Free & Premium Themes for SMF®
LogoOff Free theme for SMF 2
OfficeBox

!Important! Require installation of the LGFMod - LINK be sure that you have latest version or at last LGFMod v1.1
LGFMod - link2
(Features Setup Admin --> Configuration --> Current Theme)

Name:OfficeBox
Compatibility:          SMF 2.0..., Theme uses CSS3 but has compatibility with older browsers.
Class:This theme is designed to fit wordpress BoxOffice theme by Fab Themes.
Translation:
  • English
  • Spanish
Credits:

• LogoOff Team
Extra Features:

• Online mod
  • and much more to explore

• Share button on each topic (can be ruled out).
    • Avatar on board index and message index
    • Simple banner rotator which can be used in four different positions.
    • Theme is easy for editing
    • Logo PSD included

How do you like it?

Board Index

Message Index

Display template

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Crip

Excellent Theme , looks great , good work! :)
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Diego Andrés

Dzonny

Great theme, i like it :)

casp3r

Lovely theme but one question - is there any way of having the 'Show unread posts since last visit' show at the top by default, instead of having to click the id icon every time?
Aviation forum & gallery
www.niaviation.co.uk

Dave J

I too like this theme and have a bug.

Look at the attached screenshots and you can see that the corners are rounded one side but not the other on the portal and on the forum they are not rounded at all.

Thank for any help

NOTE: This is on a test site and the portal was installed after the theme and the cache and browser etc has been cleared. SMF 2.0.2

EDIT: OK I have now found out that this is a  browser issue. The problem is with IE, there is no problem with Firefox
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

impreza

The style is beautiful, well done
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

ArkServer

Love the theme but is there an update available for 2.02? there are some things that doesnt work such as the Users Online part that doesnt show guests. --> http://diablolivestream.com/community/index.php?action=forum and i cant get the "Show avatar on board index" to work.

Diego Andrés

Please read, you have to install Lgf mod to get that options

ArkServer

I never had a theme that required me to install another mod but it all works now :D

Arantor

Actually I can think of several that do - but in this case it's because queries are not permitted in themes available on this site, and queries are required to get the avatars.

Bhavadasa

How do I get "Avatar on board index and message index" to work?

Bigguy

Damn, you may need the "LGF" mod installed. Do you have it installed. I forgot all about this earlier.

Bhavadasa

Thanks Bigguy!

Honestly, I don't know.  I installed this theme through Bluehost.com where I am hosted.

Bigguy

The LGF mod as far as I know is needed by a couple of their themes to get things working right. It is available on their site for download....maybe here to but I do not know.

Bhavadasa

Is there a way to upload an image from my computer into a post?  Also, how do I wrap text around an image?

Arantor

Sure, that's what attachments are for - in the main post page, select 'Attachments and other options' and you'll find an upload box there.

Wrapping text around an image, look for the float mods on the mod site.

Bhavadasa

Quote from: Arantor on October 15, 2012, 09:42:11 AM
Sure, that's what attachments are for - in the main post page, select 'Attachments and other options' and you'll find an upload box there.

I've tried that, but it's an attachment only.  I want to include the photo into the post itself, and then wrap the text around it.  If I could upload the file from my computer and have it inserted into the post, or even copy and paste it into the post, that would be what I am looking for.

QuoteWrapping text around an image, look for the float mods on the mod site.

I found "Float_BBCode", but when I tried to install it, I get an error message that's incompatible or corrupted.  Do you know of one that works?

Thanks

Diego Andrés

kevinmark

I Like this theme but is there actually I can think of several that do - but in this case it's because queries are not permitted in themes available on this site, and queries are required to get the avatars  and instead of having to click the id icon every time?

Advertisement: