[Theme] Zone Blue (SMF 1.0-1.0.3)

Started by codenaught, May 01, 2005, 10:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codenaught

Here is my latest SMF theme, Zone Blue.

It is a blue theme with a decent amount of black mixed in it.

Feel free to tell me what you think.

Download

Screenshot: Coming Soon

Demo: (Demos currently down)

Board Index
Topic Page
Message Index

Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

dtm.exe

Very nice.  Well done :).

-Dan The Man

Miraenda

bloc

I like the balance between the blue and black. :) Nice effect on the on/off images and the upshrink button there.  ;D.

A.M.A

Looking nice. Thank you akabugeyes for sharing it with the community.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

xd3vilx

forsakenlad

Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

codenaught

OIDanTheManIO, Miraenda, Bloc, A.M.A, xd3vilx, forsakenlad: Thanks for your comments and compliments. I appreciate them.  :)

I am in process of making a better edition of the theme already.
Here is a topic with some preview images of things I am changing in the new version. You are welcome to comment on the changes if you wish.

Dev Consultant

dtm.exe

Quote from: akabugeyes on May 02, 2005, 08:13:22 PM
OIDanTheManIO, Miraenda, Bloc, A.M.A, xd3vilx, forsakenlad: Thanks for your comments and compliments. I appreciate them.  :)

No problem :).

QuoteI am in process of making a better edition of the theme already.
Here is a topic with some preview images of things I am changing in the new version. You are welcome to comment on the changes if you wish.

Looks awesome!

-Dan The Man

bloc

Great ideas..the new buttons with just text(?) look better.

forsakenlad

The updated design is surely better! Loved the different coloured backgrounds!  :)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

FikretAkın

stefroy

Hello
i have just download this theme
it seem to miss some gif image :
english/newsbox.gif
english/userinfo.gif

Regards

codenaught

This was done on purpose. I removed the use of them in the index template. If you want, I can make a modified version of the index.template.php and make buttons for userinfo and newsbox so that you can have them on the theme.
Dev Consultant

VanillaDeath

Nice, but it seems you misspelled "calendar" (which happens with a lot of themes :P).
- Wilson

stefroy

its only strange to see the page without the 2 images and see the red cross instead of the image.

Regards

redone

Nice theme but I cannot seem to install it! There is a .xml file misssing in my download is this why?

This is the first time I have ever had a problem installing a theme!

:(

A.M.A

Indeed .. the theme_info.xml is missing.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

redone

Well, when its fixed I will try it again.

;)

codenaught

Quote from: VanillaDeath on May 09, 2005, 05:34:47 AM
Nice, but it seems you misspelled "calendar" (which happens with a lot of themes :P).

Thanks for alerting me. I have fixed it.

Quote from: stefroy on May 09, 2005, 05:35:56 AM
its only strange to see the page without the 2 images and see the red cross instead of the image.

Regards

Red Cross? I don't notice a Red Cross when I view it. What browser are you viewing it in? Does anyone else notice it also. I am using Firefox.

Quote from: redone on May 09, 2005, 10:06:21 AM
Nice theme but I cannot seem to install it! There is a .xml file misssing in my download is this why?

This is the first time I have ever had a problem installing a theme!

:(

Yes I did forget to include the theme_info file. I am sorry. It still seems like you would be able to install as I always test install my themes on another server to make sure everything works fine. But hopefully by including a theme_info file the install should work fine now. Feel free to try it now. ;)

Dev Consultant

Miraenda

If it isn't the missing theme_info file, then it might be this instead:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=30772.msg252286#msg252286

If you read my post, then go until you read Unknown's post on the zipping and to the next page, the issue there for that theme was what compression was being used for the zip file.

Advertisement: