News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Subaccounts

Started by SlammedDime, November 12, 2009, 09:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

The description mention permissions and there is a picture showing an option to enable the creation of sub-accounts.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

truce.

Hey! So, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this and I bet this is likely a silly question, but my site has been using this mod for a while now and now that the site has been handed over to me, I've been wanting to try sort out how to change those image icons because I'm sure they're not supposed to look like that! But, after having a good look around my site, I am stumped on how to do so? Any advice or help? I was contemplating reinstalling the mod all together but I'm scared that I will only make things worse.

Kindred

well, without looking at your site code, I can only guess --   but the result certainly looks as if the icon images are either missing or mis-pointed to the wrong location.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

StarredSkies

Hello! Just want to double check. I assume with the lack of updates, this mod is essentially not going to be touched any further, correct?

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: StarredSkies on December 13, 2023, 10:11:19 PMHello! Just want to double check. I assume with the lack of updates, this mod is essentially not going to be touched any further, correct?

I think that would be a correct assumption.

StarredSkies

Welp. That's a shame. :,)

Advertisement: