Package manager mod un-install does not remove mod from 'additional themes'

Started by imrich, November 15, 2009, 08:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrich

This is something I've noticed with RC2.

When installing some mods with the package manager, many include the option to install in additional themes.

But when un-installing the mod, there is no option shown to uninstall in the additional themes.

I thought I remember the package manager displaying the uninstall of the additional themes, but this is no longer happening.

Has this action been changed for RC2?

As an example, I tried this custom copyright mod which exhibits this behaviour when trying to uninstall it:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1317

imrich

This should be considered a 'bug' as I checked and un-installing does not un-install in additional themes that were installed by the package manager.

imrich

Arantor

imrich

Thanks for the info. It will be good to see this one fixed.

I wasn't trying to bump the thread, I was adding additional information and clarifying as I learned more about the issue. I didn't realize it was a bug already, I apologize.

Arantor

It's usually worth editing the post rather than posting a new one, to be honest, and as a general thing if you think you've found a bug, it is always worth searching both the forum and the bugtracker just in case.

It's all good though, one more confirmation that I'm not barking mad and not imagining it.

Advertisement: