News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF 2 Customizing Curve Theme Help

Started by SolidSnake2003, November 14, 2009, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolidSnake2003

I have begun to customize the Curve theme with RC 2 using this vBulletin style as a base for my theme.  I have attached a picture that proves that I have the author's permission to do this.

I have finished adding the background to my main table, now that I've finished adding the final part, I get these errors:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/info/username/public/forum/Sources/Load.php(2075) : eval()'d code on line 557

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/info/username/public/forum/Sources/Load.php(2075) : eval()'d code on line 561

If I switch back to the default curve theme the errors go away.  If someone could help me identify the error in my code, as I don't really know what to look far.  Any help would be appreciated.  Ive attached the index.template file

Arantor

Both cases you have $settings[\'images_url'] when it should be $settings['images_url'].

SolidSnake2003

Thanks for the help Arantor

Marking as Solved.

Advertisement: