News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

The SMF File Management Tool

Started by Marcus Forsberg, November 17, 2009, 02:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiY4Gi

Installer needs to be updated. I had to do a manual install, and then, it didn't uninstall correctly for me. I've only checked the Subs.php file, but it had multiple copies of the same entries when I uninstalled then reinstalled after. So the uninstaller didn't remove any lines, and the uninstaller didn't show any errors. Also, for some reason the filemanager icon is missing, but that's probably something I can fix myself.

Edit:

I had to upload the icon myself, to my custom theme's directory. Also, this Mod's upload feature is broken. It's probably the ajax bit that's not working correctly. When I try uploading something, the loading bar stays loading forever, unless I click back, or cancel, and apparently the uploader uses Ajax.
Check out my new website, MyAnimeClub.net. I plan to create the largest anime community, and most fun and user-friendly anime forum in the world. It's still in the development stage though.

NanoSector

Quote from: MiY4Gi on July 24, 2012, 02:06:24 PM
Installer needs to be updated. It didn't uninstall correctly for me. I've only checked the Subs.php file, and it had multiple copies of the same entries when I uninstalled then reinstalled after. It didn't give me any errors when I installed for the second time. Also, for some reason the filemanager icon is missing, but that's probably something I can fix myself.
The *whole* mod needs to be updated...
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Marcus Forsberg

If anything the mod needs to be rewritten and redesigned from the ground up. The number of useful things in it are few, and it's generally fugly since I created it back when I was still relatively new to coding and designing, and it hasn't been given any love at all since I dropped it, nor is it likely to ever get any.

Matthew K.

There's a chance in the future that I will update this. I would cross your fingers though.

mgrmgr

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on August 01, 2012, 02:45:24 AM
There's a chance in the future that I will update this. I would cross your fingers though.

Hmmmm - has anyone (hopefully one of the concerned) a clue how long the "future" is? :)

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mgrmgr

LOL I marked date in my notepad :)

MiY4Gi

Actually an asteroid may collide with earth on 17 March 2013, so I'd say the future is only 244 days long.
Check out my new website, MyAnimeClub.net. I plan to create the largest anime community, and most fun and user-friendly anime forum in the world. It's still in the development stage though.

Advertisement: