News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

The Killing

Started by Akyhne, November 19, 2009, 09:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astra_200

Hi. I cant see the RC4 download in the list.

Is one available?

Akyhne

Nope. RC5 is the latest release.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Nice theme, currently using, thanks.

One problem however, The spell check area is all messed up...
Could you please post how to fix this?
Thanks.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Akyhne

What do you mean it's messed up?

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

It has a white background, the buttons are black squares

SMF 2.0 RC5

Akyhne

Updated the theme. You can just replace the index.css file, it has the few changes needed.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

SMF 2.0 RC5

JR-Imagine

This theme looks freecking nice!
My website: Gamer Lounge [nofollow]

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Thanks for the fixes, there is only one more issue I see, your copyright is not XHTML 1.0 Transitional according to the w3 validator.
Could you update that line, its my only line that's not XHTML 1.0 Transitional.

I believe its because the character " | " is not in a tag, its just open html.

Quote from: W3 Validator
You have used character data somewhere it is not permitted to appear. Mistakes that can cause this error include:

putting text directly in the body of the document without wrapping it in a container element (such as a <p>aragraph</p>), or
    forgetting to quote an attribute value (where characters such as "%" and "/" are common, but cannot appear without surrounding quotes), or
    using XHTML-style self-closing tags (such as <meta ... />) in HTML 4.01 or earlier. To fix, remove the extra slash ('/') character. For more information about the reasons for this, see Empty elements in SGML, HTML, XML, and XHTML.

EDIT

I fixed it this way
Code (Find:) Select

<li><a href="http://smf.e-debatten.dk" target="_blank" class="new_win" title=""><span>Theme &quot;The Killing&quot;, by Akyhne</span></a></li> |

Code (Replace with:) Select

<li><a href="http://smf.e-debatten.dk" target="_blank" class="new_win" title=""><span>Theme &quot;The Killing&quot;, by Akyhne | </span></a></li>

Thanks again,
John

SMF 2.0 RC5

Akyhne

This theme has been moved to my own theme site (read first post).

Droid2875

I installed this theme but the images are not all there. The entire menu_icons directory is missing. Other than that it is a nice theme. Thanks!

Akyhne

The theme has been downloaded more than 3000 times and no one ever complained. Check again!

What specific images are missing according to you?

Kimmie

Nice theme. The only problem I see is this: The text cannot be seen. How can I change the color of the text in this area?  Or perhaps darken the background of this area?

bobbart

The OpenID image does not show in the text field.  Without that or some kind of text telling people what the login field is for they have to guess.

Advertisement: