News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

chatroom button

Started by jake1981, June 11, 2007, 04:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe N

Hi

Instead of CHATROOM, what would I do to name it CHAT?
Microsoft: "We Need to Imagine Life Without Walls."
I Say: "If There are No Walls Who needs Windows."

My Mods (6) All My Mods Updated To SMF 2.0 RC2 and SMF 1.1.10!

dreamers4317

Hi , this is probably in the wrong place , but I need help, have just uninstalled the chatroom button, as I had ajax "chat" button & a chatroom button, so I thought I could remove the chatroom button, but when I uninstalled it I can only see the banner of the forum ( britsinbulgaria ) & the tab buttons & my avatar, but none of the tabs work & this error message is underneath.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function show_chatroomButton() in /home/buster/RQXN4V59/htdocs/britsinbulgaria.co.uk/forum/Sources/Load.php(1766) : eval()'d code on line 602
Can anyone help me, have contacted the host provider, but I don't know what I have done wrong.

TheListener

Quote from: dreamers4317 on June 24, 2011, 11:11:39 AM
Hi , this is probably in the wrong place , but I need help, have just uninstalled the chatroom button, as I had ajax "chat" button & a chatroom button, so I thought I could remove the chatroom button, but when I uninstalled it I can only see the banner of the forum ( britsinbulgaria ) & the tab buttons & my avatar, but none of the tabs work & this error message is underneath.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function show_chatroomButton() in /home/buster/RQXN4V59/htdocs/britsinbulgaria.co.uk/forum/Sources/Load.php(1766) : eval()'d code on line 602
Can anyone help me, have contacted the host provider, but I don't know what I have done wrong.

Which chat mod did you have installed?

Advertisement: