News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

vB3 Convert to SMF many bugs

Started by Club2Share.com, May 25, 2005, 12:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club2Share.com

Hello

Well i was running vB3 and  my  account has been Expierd  andknow i;am looking for any  Free bb to convert that have  Attactments etc..

and i find the convert here... so when i did a try to convert the forum everything was okay

my forum was

65453 post
17192 members
12650topic

when i convert

this is what happen

Total Topics: 963 Total Posts: 31894 Total Members: 17192

members already  Convert fine  but topic/thread  is messing 

plus when i try to make a test  to post a new topic  and go check it .. i find  the ID was about  12230 and my post was attached with anther old  thread that is not  showing anywhere.. 

Thx

File Sharing Forum [nofollow]
Link Exchange Directory [nofollow] / Club2Share - File Sharing Talk [nofollow] / P2P Forums [nofollow] / Free Image Hosting [nofollow] / xProxy [nofollow] / ADDMeHere [nofollow]Arcade Game [nofollow]/ Photo Gallery [nofollow]

Jerry

try the admin panel -> Maintenance Controls -> try running these:
Optimize all tables to improve performance.
Find and repair any errors.
Recount all forum totals and statistics.

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

[Unknown]

Are you entirely sure there was nothing wrong in your vBulletin database?

-[Unknown]

Club2Share.com

Hello

How can i be sure .. i dont no if there is any error or anything because the vB board is working fine  anyway to check if my board  have any problem with the databse ?

Link Exchange Directory [nofollow] / Club2Share - File Sharing Talk [nofollow] / P2P Forums [nofollow] / Free Image Hosting [nofollow] / xProxy [nofollow] / ADDMeHere [nofollow]Arcade Game [nofollow]/ Photo Gallery [nofollow]

[Unknown]

Can you give us a link to each forum?

-[Unknown]

Club2Share.com

ok

i will send it to you Private

Advertisement: