How to add a link into postnuke?

Started by fraccozzo, January 19, 2005, 01:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraccozzo

Hi, Lovely forum you have here! But i have to ask a question of course :-[

Because I have integrated the forum into postnuke, thanks to hxxp:www.nuy.info [nonactive], i would like if its possible to add a link into the profile page to that peopel are sent to the user page of postnuke.

here is the code for the link, to recall a user page within postnuke:

hxxp:www.yoursite.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=NAME [nonactive]

But obviously I have to substitute the NAME with a variable of the current user profile.

Anyone can tell me how to recall this variable inside SMF so that I can use it in postnuke?

Thanks a lot if youanswer and thanks a lot for SMF!

[Unknown]

In the profile?  Meaning the Profile template?

<a href="/user.php?op=userinfo&amp;uname=', $context['member']['username'], '">...</a>

-[Unknown]

fraccozzo

Sorry, what file should i put that into? I tought it was who.php but is not. Thanks again!

[Unknown]

Depends on where you want the link ^_^.  I assumed you wanted it in the profile of every member, meaning... Profile.template.php under your theme.

How do I modify files?

-[Unknown]

meitzi

I got pnSMF to work fine, and new postnuke users will be automatically smf-users as well. Except that SMF doesn't notice new user, and it wont increase totals or inform pnusers as newest member.

But the really great thing would be, if someone could tell a way to make SMF-users as PN users as well

Advertisement: