Site Navagation

Started by Acans, December 08, 2009, 08:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acans

mmmmm, still not working.

Take a look at my index.template.php and tell me if its right.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Kays

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

Acans

Works perfectly Kays. See for yourself

www.dev.acans.org/2.0
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Kays

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

had3s

Is there anyway to make this with drop down menus like on this site?

Kays

HI, that's what this is. You'll just need to change the sections to be what you want them to display.

My Mods

had3s

Sry but can u explain a lil more, im new to this stuff. I have the links on there were the site slogan was before but cant figure out how to make them drowdown menus.

Advertisement: