Tidy Child Boards

Started by Arantor, December 09, 2009, 04:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoFeaR / NFSMW

Will it be made for RC 4 and 5?

NoFeaR / NFSMW

Ok, it installed. but where is the feature?

NoFeaR / NFSMW

i am so so sorry. i found it. my mistake.

Kat9119

Curious if this will be updated for 2.0 gold, or does it already work for it?

Tanks

Works fine on 2.0 Gold

Just emulate 2.0 RC3

Spoogs

Disable template evaluation... Admin>> Configuration>> Server Settings>> General, check the box for 'Disable evaluation of templates'

Clear your error log, and report back with any errors after that. My best guess however is that there is duplicated code somewhere.

IDunc

I did disable my evaluation, and I get the same error.

Spoogs

Post the exact error you get with template evaluation disabled please.

Were there any errors when installing the mod?
Did you install the mod twice by any chance?

IDunc

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_tidy_children() (previously declared in /home/mwhead/public_html/Themes/my_cart/MessageIndex.template.php:479) in /home/mwhead/public_html/Themes/my_cart/MessageIndex.template.php on line 555

Spoogs

Try this but do a backup first, the code was duplicated.

IDunc

Worked perfect, thanks!

Spoogs

CraftyLion

This mod is exactly what I'm looking for but it doesn't seem compatible with the latest version of SMF (2.0). I'm just wondering if there will be an update soon ...

Spoogs

Quote from: kimba on July 16, 2011, 07:58:29 PM
This mod is exactly what I'm looking for but it doesn't seem compatible with the latest version of SMF (2.0). I'm just wondering if there will be an update soon ...

Admin>> Package Manager... scroll down, click Advanced, change 2.0 to 2.0 RC3, install the mod, change it back to 2.0

CraftyLion

Thanks. The mod has now been installed. However, the layout of the columns seem to have gone wary. Any suggestions?

Spoogs

CraftyLion

I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

Spoogs

I'm not sure what would be causing that, you can start by clearing your browser cache.
Does it happen on the SMF default theme as well?

CraftyLion

I don't think it's a cache issue as it works fine in the default theme. I've had to cut and paste the coding from the default BoardIndex.template.php into the theme I'm using and it works a treat. Thanks anyway. :)

Advertisement: