News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

IRT-Steel

Started by zushiba, December 09, 2009, 05:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zushiba

Link to the theme

I based this theme off graphical elements from Gameriot.com. I really liked the theme they had going so I redid a lot of the graphical elements to match. Designed for my guilds forums.

Demo Board

frantic

nice theme, but i'm getting this when i try and use it.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function chatOnlineUsers() in /usr/www/virtual/jogjeff/www.nationofjog.com/Sources/Load.php(2094) : eval()'d code on line 211

zushiba

Ah yeah seems I uploaded an unclean version of index.template.php tainted with the chat plugin. I've fixed it with a clean version. Thanks for pointing that out. This is the first theme I've submitted so it's a learning process.

Forbs

Very good... I like this :D

HNHF

Hi,

When looking at the stats of memberlist you cab see that the graphicsbar are not oke ( see example ) the bars are to long.

Where can i correct that?
Groetjes Martin....

Http://www.hnhf.nl/

VaTaN84

nice theme i like dark skins.

MaXiForum.cz

Nice theme but description is missing ;)

HNHF

I no, i have remove this theme, and take a another one...
Groetjes Martin....

techfreak

Quote from: HNHF on December 30, 2009, 05:24:05 AM
Hi,

When looking at the stats of memberlist you cab see that the graphicsbar are not oke ( see example ) the bars are to long.

Where can i correct that?
I am having the same problem, are you able to solve this? Please tell me as I am using this theme and members are complaining!

HNHF

So i said one message before yours    I have remove it and take a another one.
Groetjes Martin....

Forbs

Marcus Forsberg

zushiba

Sorry it took me so long to get around to fixing this. I've been bed ridden with a particularly nasty flu. I have updated the css to fix the statsbar.
If you'd like to apply the fix yourself simply add !important next to your width: 6px; properties in .statsbar span.left and .statsbar span.right. in index.css

Example.

.statsbar span.left
{
float: left;
background: url(../images/bar_stats.png) no-repeat;
display: block;
width: 6px !important;
height: 16px;
}
.statsbar span.right
{
float: left;
background: url(../images/bar_stats.png) no-repeat 100%;
width: 6px !important;
height: 16px;
}

THE BRA1N

How do i edit this theme to put my logo at the very top middle so that blends with top header  background and not across the two sections of different colors? My logo is about 400 x 200.

zushiba

THE BRA1N

Kael Vava

Awsome! Thanks for that fix. I have been using your CS4 theme which I understand is basically the same theme as IRT-Steel with some "tweaks".

Another small bug I see in both IRT-Steel and CS4 is all the header text seem to be tabbed in as opposed to the text sitting as far left as possible. This causes some issues when using a portal page such as SimplePortal where the text in the headers of the "blocks" will disappear, etc..

On a separate note I have also found a problem with the "search for members" page in the administration section which looks like some sort of miss aligned tables.

I have attached an image with an example of both bugs. Any fix would be appreciated.

Kael Vava

My bad it looks like there is a CS4 theme post now... I will move my post over there. Sorry for the trouble.

Advertisement: