News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF iPhone app

Started by jimdoc, December 10, 2009, 09:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyshcr

I will look into when I get home but it appears your forum is already optimized for mobile devices. Using their mobile interface will likely provide you with a better experience.

This post made using the Free SMF iPhone App [nofollow].

tumbleweed

is there anyway to save your username and password?
G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

~DS~

Quote from: tumbleweed on April 07, 2010, 12:16:53 AM
is there anyway to save your username and password?
No, unless we request it for the next update.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

tumbleweed

G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

RustyBarnacle

I keep getting a login failed message.  I can login on my pc with the same credentials no problem and the url is right, even tried the action=forum with no luck.

青山 素子

This isn't a support area for that application. You probably want to use whatever support channel the developer indicated for it.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

tyshcr

If you have any further inquiries please direct them to [email protected] or www.feltpad.net/forum [nofollow]

Kill Em All

Quote from: tyshcr on April 06, 2010, 08:37:42 PM
I will look into when I get home but it appears your forum is already optimized for mobile devices. Using their mobile interface will likely provide you with a better experience.

This post made using the Free SMF iPhone App.
If you would of looked up more, you would have found the link. ;)

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Liam.

Kindred

the "theme" has both a theme file AND a mod file
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Liam.

Thats what I meant to say ;)

Also, there's a Tapatalk integration being made which I believe supports iPhone, and there is another theme out there in the wild somewhere...

Advertisement: