News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Snow Effect

Started by Fantom007, December 12, 2009, 04:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the-wanted

hi

why does the snow stops when i click on the theme and it will  start snowing again just if i click on the background, how do i fix it  so it will snowing when if i clikc on the theme?

Matthew K.

I do believe that's a bug in Internet Explorer.

tesser

Yes its only on Internet Explorer.

But on firfox the snowman melts to fast  my members took all day to make it too  :laugh:

the-wanted

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on December 20, 2010, 06:35:46 PM
I do believe that's a bug in Internet Explorer.

any idea to fix it ? believe me its not fun :)

Matthew K.

As of now, there has not been a fix found for the IE bug. And I am not sure yet if that'll be in PS 1.2 yet or not; which should be released here shortly.

RICH BEAST

Hello, anyone have new version for smf 2.0.6 .. cant find any
demo : http://www.schillmania.com/projects/snowstorm/
I want like this 1, their version not working

TheListener

This mod works perfect as it is.

:)

Matthew K.

Look up the modification "Project Snow" on the SMF mod site, it'll work with SMF 2.0.6 using version emulate. I may if I have enough time finally shoot out a new version.

TheListener

Quotea new version

A good idea. It's snowing on my forum already  too.

;)

DarkAngel612

I had this working in 2.06-8 and unfortunately I had to move to a new host and replaced all core files with fresh ones to re-install all mods.

I left this one uninstalled til today but it won't install without errors that I found were due to the previous mod that was installed, not dropping down a line .

I uninstalled it, did a manual install and am getting this error for admin area:

Unable to load the 'show_settings' template.

I do not see a show_settings anywhere I am also getting this when trying to access main admin page:

Unable to load the 'admin' template.

I have uninstalled this for now and was wondering if there is an update ever coming out?
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

cieplutki

Working on 2.0.9

Illori

the mod does not have a license that allows you to redistribute it, so it has been removed.

DarkAngel612

I am so sorry to hear that cause many enjoyed it on their forums. I think I am in the right thread for I still find it in the mods area:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2356
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

Arantor

No, you are not in the right thread for it; this is in the mod requests board and that mod has a dedicated thread linked via 'support and comments for this mod'.

However, Illori is right. A mod that does not explicitly list a licence that lets you copy/distribute it cannot be attached in any other thread by anyone other than the maintainer/author for legal reasons.

DarkAngel612

Oh I am so sorry sweety, I used search and saw that  it sent me here and for once did not even notice the main cat it was in.

Thanks for letting me know.

Hope that cieplutki can make one or revamp this one with perms from the actual owner....it is a joy to have.

Advertisement: