News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

HELP PLEASE1

Started by cnhorse, December 18, 2009, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnhorse

Please help!!!! I am using ipage as my web host- i installed simple machines in the database in the mysql section.  All the files are there- but now what do i do?

babjusi

Quote from: cnhorse on December 18, 2009, 03:13:28 PM
Please help!!!! I am using ipage as my web host- i installed simple machines in the database in the mysql section.  All the files are there- but now what do i do?

Here you go:

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=2.0;sort=subject

cnhorse

sorry i read that - it didn't help- in my database - all files are there but i still don't know how to make my site "see" the files and load the forum- I am using Dreamweaver

hadesflames

If you uploaded all the files to your server, and run the install script, you should be able to see your forum. I don't know what Dreamweaver has to do with anything, perhaps you should look at these topics:

How do I ask support questions the smart way?
How can I get my problems solved faster?

cnhorse

HI- Thank you all!- sorry i just needed to speak w/ my hosting to walk me through how to point my home page (Dreamweaver link created on the homepage design) to the forum. All done and resolved.. I guess I asked such a rediculously basic question that you all assumed i was atleast smarter than an ape- but i hope y'all got a chuckle out of it? :-[

Kill Em All

I'll mark this solved. I don't think we really understood what you were exactly asking. :( But I'm glad you got it working :)

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: