News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

How to I convert vbulletin 3.8.3 to smf 2 rc2?

Started by raven85, December 24, 2009, 03:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raven85

I've see a few peoples in here that they have succeful convert vb 3.8.x to smf 2 but how to they do it. What converter do they use? I have search everywhere but I don't find an answer or maybe cause I'm a noob.

Please help me to convert vb 3.8.3 to smf 2 rc2.

Norv

Please use the converter found in this site's Downloads > Converters area. (the converter from vbulletin 3.7.x and up will work with 3.8.3)

Full step by step instructions here: Converting to SMF
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

raven85

raven85

I successfully converted vb 3.8.3 to SMF2 RC2, but now I can't login?

Norv

Your (old) name and password should be still available. Perhaps you need to clear all cookies, though, and try again.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

raven85

Norv

Cheers :)

Please feel free to mark this topic as solved, in case you consider it solved. If not, feel free to tell what doesn't work as expected.

Advertisement: