BlueSkies

Started by Mick., December 29, 2009, 04:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Blueskies a very simple Curve Theme variant, White on Blue color.

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: BlueSkies Demo

saintsinner

i get this error whenever i try to install this theme.

QuoteUnable to load the 'main_above' template.

any ideas?

Mick.

A css file was missing.  Fixed

I wish SMF lets me remove packages :-\

Confusimo

Very nice, using right now.  Except my bottom section looks bad.

http://www.activeboards.org/index.php

Or is it just me.  Left corner bottoms not so rounded.  And top right above "activeboards - Info Center" that extra blue strip looks bad.  Or could be my mac but safari, firefox, and flock all show the same.

kenet

very nice, but there are many pictures for editing. are many color changes.

Thomas Alva Edison dijo:

"No fracasé, sólo descubrí 999 maneras de como no hacer una bombilla."

Mick.

Quote from: Confusimo on December 30, 2009, 02:15:54 AM
Very nice, using right now.  Except my bottom section looks bad.

http://www.activeboards.org/index.php

Or is it just me.  Left corner bottoms not so rounded.  And top right above "activeboards - Info Center" that extra blue strip looks bad.  Or could be my mac but safari, firefox, and flock all show the same.

Its not your browser.  Its a mistake.  Ill fix this in a little while.

Mick.

Fixed.   Remove old an download new.  The one with 324kb in size.

smp420

This theme is very nice. Except in the newer version the gray strip at the top is gone.
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." -Jack Buck

Confusimo

Ya, and no rounded corners this  time.  Looked better with rounded corners.

Confusimo

Well I fixed the bar issue.  I don't know about the rest but I fixed the bar issue.

smp420

Actually I think the old version was a little bit too rounded and the new one isn't rounded enough, I think somewhere in between would make it look great. Also the 2 bars on the info center should be rounded.
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." -Jack Buck

Confusimo

Or like this round on top and bottom and square in the middle.  It took a while to do but I finally got it right I think.

smp420

Confusimo

Oh wow, much better.  Nice cleanup smp420

smp420

It wasnt hard at all I just used parts from the header turned upside down.

Confusimo

That's what I did.  But also you added the border around the bottom section top and bottom where the sides are grey.

Confusimo

Oh, and also some text is too light and hard to read.  Under main page under unread posts the links are hard to read.  Also when you click on a board like general discussion for example all the links there.  Plus navigation links on top that tell you what forum you are in.  What in index.css is the color for  those links???

John Higgins

I don't see the picture, because it's small.
Please give us a bigger picture!

Confusimo

Oh btw, the buttons were looking a little crowded in the menu so I moved the curve up a little.

smp420

Yes I noticed that and I was going to move them down a little bit in the css but your idea is better I did this as well and I cleaned up the fading at the top http://www.gamerforumz.com/test/ I think it came out pretty good. Time for me to setup a new site to use this theme. Thanks BlueDevil for making this theme and I hope you dont mind us posting our theme changes here.

Advertisement: