News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Relax

Started by Mick., June 03, 2014, 02:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Relax theme is a professional custom theme for any type forum.  This theme uses CSS3 so may not work in all browsers,

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: Support is not guaranteed on this theme!

Zooey

Can someone help me regarding a problem with this theme please? Rather than go through it all again, I posted in the main forum here http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=529395.0

Thank you!

kat

Just for lolz, I installed the theme, to see if I could confirm... I get exactly the same weirdness. :(

Zooey

I think that makes me feel better...  :)

Deaks

the menu bug has been fixed

simply search for width: 175px in the index.css and increase it to 215px
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

kat

Which one?

#navigation li li {
width: 175px;

#navigation li ul {
background: #2b2b2b;
position: absolute;
width: 175px;

Or, both?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

kat

Motorhed

Does anyone know where I would go to remove the horizontal rules above and below the Quick Mod section in post display?

Edit: After searching, then posting, I immediately found it. XD Added style="border: 0px;" to the actual Div. Dirty, but all I needed to do was patch it quickly.

Advertisement: