News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Free]Groups displayed under board

Started by Akiea, January 07, 2010, 01:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiea

Free/Paid?:

Free mod for now :)

Need this made for 2.0 RC2

Description:

Currently, I'm seeking a mod that can allow me to display a select group under a board. I ask this because I run a guild board and the guild is split up into various teams, one team handles group operations while another handle air operations and so on and so forth. I want to make it so that groups that have access to said boards are displayed under the board's name. Only the moderator of that group would have moderator rights on that board, not the ENTIRE group. 

An example; you know how when you specify a moderator it displays their name? Well, that's basically what I'm looking for, except that it displays the groups name instead.

I've had no luck in finding mods that come even close to what I'm requesting, of course, it's possible I'm not using the right search perms.

Permissions:

When it comes to permissions; only admins and those who have access to managing the boards would be allowed to access this feature. They'd be the only ones allowed to specify which group becomes displayed under said board.

Feature Set:

Basically an option within the board setup itself that's probably located below the moderator name listings. Where it allows you to type in the name of a group instead of just a single moderator. The person in charge of said group then becomes the moderator of that board particular board.

I hope I did this right.... I never was very good at explaining things to people.

Arantor

Why not add it to the board's description instead?

Akiea

I feel kind of stupid to admit this; but I actually didn't think of that...  :-[

Feel free to remove this request... I need to drink more coffee in the morning it seems

Arantor

Sometimes thinking outside the box can work better... I'll move this to support in case it helps someone else.

Advertisement: