News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Upgrade won't fix...

Started by ~DS~, January 08, 2010, 08:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

... the error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function loadFbc() in /home/owner/public_html/mysite.com/Sources/Load.php(2075) : eval()'d code on line 230"

Now I am struck somewhere...
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Tyrsson

Sometimes a file will be dropped during ftp. Please upload a new copy of that file(Load.php) and try the upgrade again.
PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

~DS~

Quote from: Tyrsson™ on January 08, 2010, 09:20:16 AM
Sometimes a file will be dropped during ftp. Please upload a new copy of that file(Load.php) and try the upgrade again.
Still does not work, no dice. I can see the forum fine in guest's view but when I tried to login I get this so it's not load.php
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

Arantor

That seems to be a Facebook connect mod, might be worth asking the author about it.

~DS~

UPDATE: I registered with a test account, it seem I can login and post and everything's fine. Obviously there's something wrong with the admin's account that show this error.

SA™

can i see you load.php please
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

~DS~

Quote from: Sleepy Arcade on January 08, 2010, 02:58:07 PM
can i see you load.php please
I just found the solution...it was related to themes somehow, deleted and re-upload all themes and it fixed it.

Tyrsson

Up, which mean most likely which ever theme file the code was in was dropped and not overwritten when the upgrade package was uploaded or you were using a custom theme that still had mod code in it from a previous version.
PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

Advertisement: