From the Team Blogosphere, to the Community, that time has come.

Started by Arantor, January 08, 2010, 07:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre™

Quote from: Gidget Claire on January 11, 2010, 03:35:58 PM
I think I can speak on behalf of everyone here by saying: WE LOVE YOU, ARANTOR.

Well, I like you mate, but give me a few beers, dinner, dim the lights and fluff up some slow jams, and you never know lol ;)
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

Arantor

I have a feeling my fiancee might have something to say about it... ;)

Sabre™

hahahaaa
Yeah, my 'soon to be' ( shhhhh secret ;) ) fiancee would have a few words and kitchenware to throw in my direction.
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

Arantor

I'm not sure if I'd get kitchenware or encouragement though, with 'can I watch?'.... haha ;)

Sabre™

Pentaxian

Thanks for all and everything, Arantor. I admired you for the quality of your contributions, never mind the quantity. You often delivered help without knowing it and knew how to deal with sometimes  belligerent postings in a really moderate way. I wish you all the best, wherever you go!

Arantor

I made a few of my own belligerent posts in my time, and I'm not exactly a saint either...  O:) ;)

I want to thank everyone who has posted here - it reminds me why this forum is so cool; while it is often understated, this is actually an awesome community.

I'm doing my best to take the comments on board, some of them are very profound and ultimately will hopefully stand me in good stead for the future :)

Spectrum..!!

I set the Arantor:
Few words, direct and objective ....... excellent qualities.
- Congratulations.
Good luck friend.

tks.

Existem pessoas que deixam de buscar algo que dura a vida toda, para somente conquistar algo que dura alguns momentos...
Ser humilde; não é ser menos que alguém. É saber que não somos mais que ninguém!
SMF 2.0.4 | Meu site -->
Dell Vostro 3560 + AMD Radeon™ HD 7670M 1GB| Windows 8 Pro | Fedora 18 | IE10 | Google Chrome

Não atendo PM para pedidos de suporte/ajuda

live627

Sad to see you go Arantor. You keep impressing me with your availability, your post (spam :P) count, etc etc etc...

Arantor

Quote from: live627 on January 11, 2010, 05:56:45 PM
Sad to see you go Arantor. You keep impressing me with your availability, your post (spam :P) count, etc etc etc...

Is amazing what not having a full time job does for availability, as well as insomnia ;)

CFCParadox

Aranator,

It was nice having you on the SMF Support team and in the 1 month I was here, you have been my favourite. But of course a lot of good things must come to an end. But .... WOW 3,000 POSTS A MONTH?

Anyways, good luck with your life Aranator ;)

CFCParadox
characters remaining: 575

Arantor

3,000 a month was an average... 7 for April, under a hundred in May, 2k in June, 1.5k in July, 3.5k in August, and thereafter over 4k a month, just topping 5k for December...

CFCParadox

Quote from: Arantor on January 11, 2010, 09:52:32 PM
3,000 a month was an average... 7 for April, under a hundred in May, 2k in June, 1.5k in July, 3.5k in August, and thereafter over 4k a month, just topping 5k for December...

Still an amazing job Aranator!

characters remaining: 575

Daniel15

Good luck with whatever you do in the future ;D. You were definitely a great contributor here (I've been away for a while, but I've seen some of your posts) :)

Quote from: Arantor on January 11, 2010, 09:52:32 PM

Sounds like how [Unknown] used to post... You might have even posted more than he did per month :P
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

Garou

Arantor, You were are very helpful to the community at large here and have helped a lot of people. The amount of time and dedication you put into it will sorely be missed but can easily can cause burnout.

If you aren't happy with something then its time to move on. Good luck with your future endeavors.

kat

Shame. I'd felt a bit of a friendship growing, there....  :(

Kill Em All

Quote from: Arantor on January 11, 2010, 06:04:08 PM
as well as insomnia ;)
Very true.

All I hope is that we still get to see you here once in awhile. :)

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

mira-san

KensonPlays

Thanks, arantor, I will miss you too, whenever I have a problem with my forum, I always expect you to be the first to answer...

...now somone else will take over that job.

I am sad to see you go => :(

Thanks for all your great help to me, as well as everyone else on this forum......

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Arantor

Quote from: Kcmartz on January 15, 2010, 09:26:39 AM
I always expect you to be the first to answer...

And that's where the problem came in. I found myself unable to continue living up to that expectation.

Advertisement: