News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Project Snow

Started by Matthew K., January 10, 2010, 03:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eudemon

i'm checking back every week
hopefully it will come out before this year christmas
good job man :P

MS Modders Team

It's actually almost complete, however, I have not had interest in completing it recently.

Thanks for the bump though, and the interest. I'll do my best to get it out shortly when I have some time and the interest to finish it.
Labradoodle-360
Please do not send us PMs. If you have a question, ask in our forum.
http://smfmodders.com/index.php

YogiBear

Great news, Labradoodle.  :)
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

roonekoos

German Shepherd Forum (Dutch)
http://duitseherderforum.com/

rocknroller

Paul_Pauline

Would love to see this up and running   :)

Won't be long till it's Christmas  and it'd be great if it was snowing, and bollocks to the server load    :P
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Kabosh

Hi all,

very nice mod indeed :) I tried to install it in 1.1.12 but on the packages list it only appears [list Files] [Erase], doesn't appear the [Install] and I didn't install it. Anyone can give a hand?

Cheers.

P.S. - Just noticed I just posted on the wrong section, feel free to move it to the appropriate section, tks.[/list]

Matthew K.

My guess is the fact that this mod is not yet compatible with SMF 1.1.12. - The edits work, however, the XML for 1.1.12 is not in package-info.xml so it shouldn't be letting you install it because "It's not compatible".

In package-info.xml
Code (Find) Select
for="1.1.11"
Code (Replace) Select
for="1.1.11, 1.1.12"

That should work if you re-package the new version and try installing. Furthermore, I am trying very hard to get a release of Project Snow 1.1, although a lot of things are needing to be done prior in order for SMF Modders to be able to support the mod, the rest of the mods, and all needs that have to be met.

Glad you like the mod,
Labradoodle-360

Matthew K.

I finally decided it's too close to Christmas to have not have this update out. So I pushed aside my other to-do's that were in front of this one, and am currently reviewing the update I had coded to make sure it's ready to go by the end of today hopefully.

Cutter65

Way cool. Thanks for taking the time to update this mod!  ;D

-=[Vyorel]=-

My mods for SMF - [6].

Matthew K.

Definitely. It will be SMF 2.0 RC3, SMF 2.0 RC4, SMF 1.1.11 and SMF 1.1.12 compatible.

busterone

Nice, great news. I want to snow up my forum default theme myself for Christmas. If folks don't like it, there is always other theme choices that will be snow free.  :)

Matthew K.

After a little work this morning, I am pleased to announce that all of the inputs are complete - and working. Just a couple things left, then an update and a backport :)

Cutter65

Just wondering if there has been anymore progress on the new version?

Hope to see it released soon.

Thank you for the SMF mods you create!  8)

Matthew K.

Project Snow 1.1 is done, except for a couple missing input labels, and a handful of helptexts. I will also try and get it back-ported...thanks for the bump.

flamechica

I have SMF 1.1.12, I changed the package-info.xml like you stated above, however, I am still getting an error when I am trying to install this mod stating that the mod is corrupt or not valid.

Cutter65

Quote from: flamechica on November 22, 2010, 03:02:03 AM
I have SMF 1.1.12, I changed the package-info.xml like you stated above, however, I am still getting an error when I am trying to install this mod stating that the mod is corrupt or not valid.

I would just wait for the new version to be finished and use it.

hcfwesker

Anyway to get edit just a theme so it's not on every theme.

Matthew K.

Of course. I'd suggest waiting for the next version though. It should be released shortly.

Advertisement: