News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

help needed bad

Started by southernfishingbuddies, January 10, 2010, 01:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernfishingbuddies

i am new to all of this. i got a free board from proboards and want to convet over. the thing is i have no idea how to even start. i have read all the istructions but i am not getting it at all. if there is some who who can help a newbe out it would be VERY appricated. my site is :hxxp:www.fishingbuddies.proboards.com/ [nonactive] and you can email me at : [email protected]

again thanks

Norv

As far as I know (please correct me if this is not the case), proboards don't allow access to the raw database. All our (official) converters do require it, so I'm afraid we cannot help.
However, there is an unofficial crawler-converter in these boards, that might work. Perhaps you could search for it as well (I am a little in a hurry right now and don't seem to find it at first tries).
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Advertisement: