News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[WIP] SMFLadders (Gaming Ladder MOD)

Started by KiLLuMiNaTi-7-, January 11, 2010, 05:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brizolas

Really nice efford, hope to see a version released soon :D :)

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Quote from: JBlaze on May 02, 2010, 03:47:16 AM
Quote from: SebaS on April 30, 2010, 08:07:52 PM
this mod died?

I doubt it. It's still in development.

Nope not dead. Just slow development atm. Had some problems with my laptop.

Liam.

That explains it ;) Glad this mod isn't dead, it's something the community's been dying for for a while, and most people starting this type of mod let it die =[

SebaS

Liam.

Quote from: SebaS on May 24, 2010, 02:17:58 PM
very good news!!!  :D ,  maybe we can make a website for this mod, I can donate a domain and hosting service.

Quote from: KiLLuMiNaTi-7- on May 23, 2010, 02:15:04 PM
Quote from: JBlaze on May 02, 2010, 03:47:16 AM
Quote from: SebaS on April 30, 2010, 08:07:52 PM
this mod died?

With the amount of gaming sites running SMF that'd use it, and the high'ish demand for it, may be worth making a website for the mod ;)

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Quote from: SebaS on May 24, 2010, 02:17:58 PM
very good news!!!  :D ,  maybe we can make a website for this mod, I can donate a domain and hosting service.

Quote from: Liam. on May 24, 2010, 04:33:43 PM
With the amount of gaming sites running SMF that'd use it, and the high'ish demand for it, may be worth making a website for the mod ;)

That would be awesome. Very generous of you SebaS. I would love to make a website for it. Maybe after I have some more to show for we could :)

zapiy

I would donate as well, this mod is a must for SMF.
www.maturevideogamer.co.uk
www.consoleplanet.co.uk
www.retrovideogamer.co.uk

mirahalo

I could help with beta testing and spanish translation if  needed ;)

SebaS

Quote from: 130860 on May 25, 2010, 02:23:45 PM
I could help with beta testing and spanish translation if  needed ;)

x 2.

shadowcrews

is this something like this
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

if yes then you will be the first person as i know will be releasing this mod for SMF
i cant find it anywhere else

dead or under Dev ?

TurtleKicker

If paid mods take priority, I'd be ok with this being a paid mod. Even if it's not cheap.

I'd love to have this. Several users have requested something like this and I'm frustrated I cannot offer it.

Keep up the good work, and keep us informed!

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Sorry guys I had to go away for awhile. And after being away I'm massively behind in my studies. It will be hard for me to get back and start coding again into a mod this big. Sorry for letting people down expecting this to be released soon.

Quote from: sremick on July 01, 2010, 01:42:47 PM
If paid mods take priority, I'd be ok with this being a paid mod. Even if it's not cheap.

I'd love to have this. Several users have requested something like this and I'm frustrated I cannot offer it.

Keep up the good work, and keep us informed!

and yes this has been a problem before. paid jobs taking priority. But im determined to keep this mod free but that means it will take some time. I'm looking forward to the summer though. I'll have lots of extra time to work on this and hopefully be able to show you guys something ;)

improv

Following up this mod, I surely can use it once finished :)

brizolas

KiLLuMiNaTi-7-

Quote from: improv on July 15, 2010, 01:54:41 PM
Following up this mod, I surely can use it once finished :)

Quote from: brizolas on September 17, 2010, 09:59:27 AM
any update on this mod?

Sorry for the lack of updates. But i'm back now. Didn't really get much done over the summer because of other RL stuff  :(. But i was working on it a little and got the challenge system fully done to my liking :)

I'm still working on it now but just very slowing. But I think the challenge system was one of the most tricky things to get working right. So I hope it will be a bit more plain sailing now ;)

TheSniperK2R

Can't wait for this mod, i would definitely donate towards this mod!
www.crazykillas.com

www.crazykillas.com

csneon2000

Definitely going to get this mod, once it is released.  ;D

improv

SebaS

Advertisement: