Quick Newb Question / HowTo list the themes in alphabetical order?

Started by proto-man, November 15, 2004, 07:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

I know how I spoke about him because I still can't understand something about him, I wish I could talk to him about that since the way I saw it (and still see) looks quite awful.
But still looking at very old topics I saw him supporting everywhere, which makes me not understanding even more, I just commented that the solution was plain epic if it still works after 2.0 and also after 10 years :)

P.s. I would have bet my house you would have been saying exactly what you said ;) I started to understand you, somehow :)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Ninja ZX-10RR

That's exactly the reason why I did it, we won't be the only ones, probably :)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: