News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Menu Order

Started by live627, January 16, 2010, 07:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the7thGhost

No problem! I'm kinda glad I got it fixed, now it won't be on my mind when I take third quarter exams next week. My grades suffer when I'm distracted  :P

Membre

Spanish_es / Spanish_latin / Spanish ( add utf8 also please :) )

$txt['menu_order'] = 'Orden del Menú';
$txt['menuorder_howsort?'] = 'Como quieres ordenar los objetos del menú?';
$txt['menuorder_sortbybuttons'] = 'Botones Arriba/Abajo';
$txt['menuorder_sortbyjs'] = 'Javascript';
$txt['menuorder_hide'] = 'esconder';
$txt['menuorder_show'] = 'mostrar';
$txt['menuorder_edit'] = 'editar';
$txt['menuorder_up'] = 'arriba';
$txt['menuorder_down'] = 'abajo';
$txt['menuorder_save'] = 'Guardar';
$txt['menuorder_saveorder'] = 'Guardar Orden';
$txt['menuorder_sortchanged'] = 'Método de ordenado del menú fue cambiado a "%s".';
$txt['menuorder_jssortsuccess'] = 'Objeto del menú fue guardado.';
$txt['menuorder_hidesuccess'] = '"%s" fue escondido.';
$txt['menuorder_showsuccess'] = '"%s" es ahora visible.';
$txt['menuorder_renamesuccess'] = '"%s" fue renombrado a "%s".';
$txt['menuorder_upsuccess'] = '"%s" fue movido arriba.';
$txt['menuorder_downsuccess'] = '"%s" fue movido abajo.';

SikLiFe

Quote from: the7thGhost on March 05, 2010, 10:14:59 PM
Quote from: siklife on March 05, 2010, 10:00:36 PM
Seems to be working! Great job! Great mod!
You're welcome. Shadow found a bug caused by one of my bugfixes, if you're having trouble with the Show/Hide buttons not showing the right text you'll want to download it.

Not quite sure what your talking about, but so far everything seems okay, on the menu order admin, panel ? if so that looks fine to.
A great breakfast is always the right answer.

~DS~

Quote from: siklife on March 05, 2010, 10:53:26 PM
You're welcome. Shadow found a bug caused by one of my bugfixes, if you're having trouble with the Show/Hide buttons not showing the right text you'll want to download it.

Not quite sure what your talking about, but so far everything seems okay, on the menu order admin, panel ? if so that looks fine to.
The bug was if you use javascript drag-in-drop  enabled, the show/hide button are not showing the right text even though you clicked them. Hope that clears up for you. :)
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

the7thGhost

Quote from: Membre on March 05, 2010, 10:52:00 PM
Spanish_es / Spanish_latin / Spanish ( add utf8 also please :) )

Thanks!

~DS~

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on March 05, 2010, 11:01:11 PM
Quote from: siklife on March 05, 2010, 10:53:26 PM

The bug was if you use javascript drag-in-drop  enabled, the show/hide button are not showing the right text even though you clicked them. Hope that clears up for you. :)

I take it back...it's not fixed.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

the7thGhost

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on March 06, 2010, 04:20:00 AM

Are the show/hide links still not working right? Did you try it on your live site?

Snogmarr

Cant seem to hide the buttons

~DS~

Quote from: the7thGhost on March 06, 2010, 11:33:44 PM
Quote from: Dismal Shadow on March 06, 2010, 04:20:00 AM

Are the show/hide links still not working right? Did you try it on your live site?
Right, and oh...btw, the menu that was already hide show all up when you click "admin" if you are a admin.

the7thGhost

If you click the show/hide button, it might fix it. I hope.

SikLiFe

Just upgraded to RC3, is this compatible for anyone else? doesn't work for me all of a sudden, I'll be watching for a update if this is the case, thanks!
A great breakfast is always the right answer.

Snogmarr

Just installed it on 3

works fine except but will not allow me to use JScript,,,,,,,,,,

loads of error logs when moving or editing buttons but they clear and don't return once I have moved the buttons around.

so apart fron the JS they work fine.

the7thGhost

At some point tonight or tomorrow I'll install it on RC3, which I haven't done yet. If it doesn't function I'll make a new version, however, I'm not going to set any deadlines on when it's released. I have to code around my school time. :P

aussieherps

Quote from: siklife on March 10, 2010, 06:40:10 PM
Just upgraded to RC3, is this compatible for anyone else? doesn't work for me all of a sudden, I'll be watching for a update if this is the case, thanks!
Works fine for me. The only issue I have is that I now have a message that is not there....

Eg My Messages [1] is always there. When I uninstall the mod that dissapears.
Any fixes for this would be good
http://aussieherps.com">snakes lizards spiders turtles and much more

giveaway365.com

does it work on RC3?

aussieherps

Have fixed the issue for now but when reading your first post I see this:

QuoteIf the text of a certain buttons should not be changed, set it to "_no_change_". This will mainly be used when you have a button with dynamically changing text, like "My Messages".

I can not find the _no_change_ option anywhere. Please help
http://aussieherps.com">snakes lizards spiders turtles and much more

the7thGhost

It's not an option, you have to manually type it in.

When you click "Edit", there is a place to change the words the button shows. Type in "_no_change_" in that box, and click Save.

the7thGhost

Version 0.2.3 released!

Changelog:
18: New Feature:    SMF 2.0 RC3 compatibility
16: Added Language: Spanish

MATTEK

Awesome mod. Thank you!
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

Snogmarr

I dont understand this

on my other forums when I use javascript it will let me click and move the button.
I hav a new forum and used new mod but javascript does not work?

Advertisement: