Started by Matthew K., January 18, 2010, 05:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Thanks for the mod I really like it in long topics :) it also made me reach a very good achievement, this has been the 100th mod installed on my forum with no errors :D
For anyone wanting to use it without emulation (since you don't need it) just replace the back_to_top_vrc2.3.xml file of the mod with the one attached and it will install just fine ;)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Rk2910

Ninj, what version of SMF are you running?  I tried to install on 2.0.9 and it said not compatible, tried to emulate to 2.0 RC3 and install tests fail so I didn't install.  I replaced the xml file with the one you posted and it still fails test install.
One of my tablet users asked for a mod like this.

Matthew K.

If install tests failed, it may not be compatible with some other modifications you have installed. You might have to manually install it if that's comfortable for you.

Advertisement: