News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Members username

Started by ~DS~, January 20, 2010, 12:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

I'm trying to look for a way to enable members to change their username, I'm not sure weather it's a permission or for admin only.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

KensonPlays

They should be able to unless you disabled it...

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

~DS~

Quote from: Kcmartz on January 20, 2010, 12:16:21 AM
They should be able to unless you disabled it...
I did? Where is the option?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

live627

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on January 20, 2010, 12:14:38 AM
I'm trying to look for a way to enable members to change their username, I'm not sure weather it's a permission or for admin only.

That is reserved for administrators only

greyknight17

Dismal Shadow, I hope this issue is resolved. This option is for administrators as mentioned earlier. They can however change their display name if they want. Just not their login username unless you change it for them (which will require them to reset their password).

Topic will be marked as solved. Feel free to mark back as unresolved if issue still exists.

program5

Advertisement: