Problem moving my mambo & smf to a new server

Started by German_AC, January 24, 2010, 09:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

German_AC

Hi guys, I'm moving my site to a new server. After I moved all the files, created the new database, export data from older one and imported to the new one, SMF works fine (I used repair_settings.php) but the mambo portal does not.

This is the error I get:

Warning: require_once(/home/hvpsn/public_html/foro/SSI.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chevynet/public_html/mambots/content/SMFAuthorBot.php on line 28

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hvpsn/public_html/foro/SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chevynet/public_html/mambots/content/SMFAuthorBot.php on line 28

Higlighted in red is the old path, it should be "chevynet" now, but I don't know where to change it. I already changed everything in configuration.php.

Any ideas?
Thanks! 

Artificial intelligence is not a rival for natural stupidity.

German_AC

I finally get it solved. I have to change the route to smf forum in the bridge configuration.

Artificial intelligence is not a rival for natural stupidity.

Kindred

sorry for not responding sooner.   Yes, you would have to change the root path in mambo, smf, and the bridge... there may be other places as well (including SMF themes)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: