News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[soundcloud] BBcode tags :)

Started by Sentinel [AF], January 29, 2010, 04:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

1.X mod.

Install at your own risk as I have no idea if this works or not.

For these mods you need the additional package at the first post, still!

(since the 2.0 mod has been pushed into another page, here it is)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Sentinel[AF]

nice one on mods - sorry not replied sooner ... internet problems & forgotten password to my original account & email I signed up with is no longer active to do a password recovery :(

ez.

Matthew K.

You could send an email to SimpleMachines, if the IP can be verified, I'm sure we can get your account back for you.

Sentinel[AF]

I dunno if IP would be same as I'm using a dongle for now until I can get my DSL reconnected.

Phil Serna

has anyone got this mod to work with RC5?

I previously downloaded the version that Yoshi posted, but get an error or corrupted
www.misc-content.com
Helping you get through your work day.

NanoSector

Quote from: Phil Serna on June 06, 2011, 11:19:03 AM
has anyone got this mod to work with RC5?

I previously downloaded the version that Yoshi posted, but get an error or corrupted
The 1.X mod I posted is for the 1.1.x series, I put a link into my post to the 2.X package :)
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Phil Serna

I believe I did download the second one and was still getting an error
www.misc-content.com

Phil Serna

www.misc-content.com

NanoSector

Quote from: Phil Serna on June 06, 2011, 11:42:06 AM
this is what I am getting.

Click on the pencil and make the edit yourself :)

DragoN_PT

Sorry the digging..

1st of all, great mod (and code). The only one i found in my research. Clean and simple.

Now, i got 2 questions:

- Were can i find the buttons? I just get 2 X in the Text box.. They work great, only missing the images. - Nvm, i just miss the attached file..   :P
- (Not really a question,but..) Dunno if it is only in this end, but i need to type something to pass the "empty message" warning. Maybe do something about this, allowing to post only the link..

Cumpz!

krash661

krash661

and also when i download it(* Soundcloud2.0.tar.gz (1.02 kB - downloaded 30 times.)) like in previous post,it says version1,not version2.0

krash661

never mind,i just installed it even with the errors,and it seems to be working.

Rain Forest

Using 2.0 Gold.

After adding this to my forums, the BBCode Buttons are not synchone..

ariolander

Many thanks to OP.

Got the BBCode working on my 2.0.2 forum.

Advertisement: